What's it worth?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After my wife fell in love with the color (blue), and I took a quick look over the sled, realizing it was in essentially brand new condition, we had no choice but to buy it. The price was more than fair, being that the sled had never travelled outside of an enclosed trailer, all of the accessories that were on it, and 0neoldfart maintained it well. This is the first 600 I have ever considered to be within a reasonable price range, and jumped on it as soon as I could. The wife wis upgrading from a 2000 Summit 700 136" (soon to be for sale), and should have far more enjoyment out of this one. My back will also welcome the RER... Oh yeah, he even delivered it (granted, it was only about 5 miles, but still!).

The 07 600 sdi Summit is an awsome sled, nearly bulletproof, your wife is going to love it. My X went from a 2000 700 summit with the 136 also. Then in 07 we purchases the 600 and she never looked back, her riding improved drasticaly and she was looking forward to getting out alot more. The sled has plenty of power to do most anything she will ever want to do.
One word of advise on the SDI motor. Install eigther an air intake filter in the air box or intake pods. It is their Hercules heel, they will suckup belt dust from the clutches and eventualy will cause serious crank damange. Its realy a simple upgrade.

Top Bottom