whats it worth

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sincerely hope when this guy comes back, he remembers how to use capitals and periods in his sentences. It is a real pain in the arse trying to decipher what he is trying to put across.

Doug, if there is only one thing that I have learned from Snow and Mud, it's, that you have to be able to read between the lines.:rolleyes:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I haven't but I have ridden a few. I've owned an '80 Panther 440, an '07 M1000, a '12 M1100 and currently own a '14 M1100
what type of aftermarket improvements did you try on the 07 m1000

b non

Reaction score
Good for you and have fun.
Older sleds it's a good idea to change out the bearing on all the rear wheels in the suspension . FYI

funny u say that. got done this afternoon as one wheel went last trip to the mountains. but thanks

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what type of aftermarket improvements did you try on the 07 m1000

SLP pipe, MBRP can, 3° advance timing key way, SLP bighorn air horn. Boyesen Rad valves Power Commander 5 box with Auto tune. RKtek secondary helix kit. I also dropped the from A arm down 1" as well as move the lower mount on the rear scissor forward one inch. This is what i found that worked very well for me. I tried a Dobec Box and Boondocker Box but found that the Power Commander worked the best. Had V force reeds for one season but that bug air gulping 1000 ate them for breakfast. I wasn't happy with the stock skis so I put on a set of Simmons Gen 1 skis.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 900 for a few years, wicked sled. Keep the speedo bearing greased, like every ride or two. They're famous for failing on those 900's, which will take out your chain... Basically if the speedo stops working change that bearing.

Top Bottom