What's Grande cache like for riding?

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site and lovin it. Me and a bud are on our way to Grande Cache and Tumbler Ridge at the end of May for some riding for a week and wonder if you guys have any tips that i could use? Hope to be in Grande Cache for 2 1/2 days and in Tumbler for 3 days. never been to both places but told riding is awesome, hope so. Any info would be great and much thanked. Ash

:bike:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Ash, welcome to the site! G.C. has some awesome riding, been there a few times over the years with the quad. a great source for info is I'vegotthenutz on this site, he is from G.C. and can fill you in on all the areas around there. I've only been around the Beaver Dam road area riding but there's much more to see. if you have a Garmin gps I can email you some tracks to download, Caw ridge is a must see and a good day trip on the quad, as well as the forestry lookout tower on Holmes Mtn. (I think that's the name). you can ride on the same trail they run the Great Canadian Death Race, a world renowned marathon type of deal.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you are going to be in Tumbler let me know and I will try to set something up or if you know the area that would be great to, as I live in Chetwynd not for from there and would love to expoler the area as I am new to the area.

Reaction score
When you are going to be in Tumbler let me know and I will try to set something up or if you know the area that would be great to, as I live in Chetwynd not for from there and would love to expoler the area as I am new to the area.

I was hoping at the end of May, but that might be up in the air now after last weekend (flipped my quad, needs repairs:(). So maybe in June now. Thanks for the post, any help or info on the area is great help to me.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will see what kind of info I can get I also know one trail but its a bit long due to the area it took about 12 hours of riding in the start of Oct there may still be snow at the top of the one mountain we would have to go over but maybe ridable will look in to it.

Top Bottom