What's going to happen to Tucker Carlson now?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is what I thought he meant and I am confused. Blackrock only owns 10% of Fox. A lot but not a major share holder and they got sued, they didn't sue. I know the conspiracy group thinks Blackrock owns Dominion, but they own 7% of Dominion Energy, not Dominion Voting. Different companies, so not relevant. I could be wrong, but easy to get the info on publicly traded companies. Dominion Voting is owned by State Street Capital.
Are you saying the most conspiratorial takes on current affairs are based on lies and deception?

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is what I thought he meant and I am confused. Blackrock only owns 10% of Fox. A lot but not a major share holder and they got sued, they didn't sue. I know the conspiracy group thinks Blackrock owns Dominion, but they own 7% of Dominion Energy, not Dominion Voting. Different companies, so not relevant. I could be wrong, but easy to get the info on publicly traded companies. Dominion Voting is owned by State Street Capital.
Blackrocks owns a percentage of everyone it seems. Im sure im wrong on the major percent. Yahoo finance youcan look up I think. They definitely have there hands in everyones pocket. Even company I work for.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
15% and change.

Attachments

• IMG_20230426_164241_493.jpg
    IMG_20230426_164241_493.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 92

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blackrocks owns a percentage of everyone it seems. Im sure im wrong on the major percent. Yahoo finance youcan look up I think. They definitely have there hands in everyones pocket. Even company I work for.
Not me. I found out that Blackrock was a major part of “big red’s” rrsp portfolio. I changed all mine and company contributions to others. I contacted the BIG ceo and told him my concerns, received an actual response stating he did not realize that our company, making money from oil and gas, was supporting a ESG a-hole company like Blackrock. Not sure where this had ended up, but my personal Rrsps have done better than the ones with “BLK” in front of them….

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesse Waters is taking over time slot
According to Greg gutfeld show tonight

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
15% and change.
Really not sure what article to believe as the numbers below were of Fox Corporation, but regardless the Murdoch family is the majority. Anyway, the whole point was they don't own anything of the Dominion Voting so who cares? Funny thing is all the conspiracy guys loved Tucker and Fox when it works for them, but as soon as they see an opportunity to not like them, bring out a fake conspiracy like Blackrock.

1682571833870.png

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the fake conspiracy about blackrock? They dont own dominion voting? Sure (atleast not directly, maybe not at all). Do they own a portion of practically every company out there? Yup. Not something to dismiss lightly.

Attachments

• IMG_20230426_232251_265.jpg
    IMG_20230426_232251_265.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 103

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the fake conspiracy about blackrock? They dont own dominion voting? Sure (atleast not directly, maybe not at all). Do they own a portion of practically every company out there? Yup. Not something to dismiss lightly.
Nice deflect....

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Tuck he is very entertaining. He was the keynote speaker at the safari Club Convention in Las Vegas year before last. I saw in an earlier post that someone said he is worth $30 million dollars, I calf Bull Sh!t he is probably 10 times that. Crap he made $150,000 plus expense's for one hour at the Safari Club Convention. Hind site is 20/20 but he should have told Rupert Murdock that he wasn't going to lie to his viewers about Trump and the voting machine's. Then he would own his destiny. The unfortunate fact is now he's washed up as far as a job on main stream media goes at least for the foreseeable future. Sure Tuck ain't going to miss any meals but he took one hell of a pay cut overnight and that's tough for anyone to take.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is bigger than he has ever been, look at how many views on twitter/youtube etc vs what he was getting on fox....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230428_071831_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230428_071831_Chrome.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 97

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Top Bottom