Whats a 1942 Harley WLA worth

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No he is refinancing, like the USA, but will end up hitting the wall.
Then he will have to take what he can get.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it runs, and has a title?
12k still seems steep even with those two as a yes. It's fairly clean, but the serial number 12345 is a really off chance. Numbers should be 42wl#### if i recall correctly.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it runs, and has a title?
12k still seems steep even with those two as a yes. It's fairly clean, but the serial number 12345 is a really off chance. Numbers should be 42wl#### if i recall correctly.

Indeed. My offer still stands fj40

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they restored on pawnstars eipsode l saw tonight 1941...went for 9500..nice shape...fully restored In army dress says about 25-30 fully restored

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So His refinancing is not happening now he said that he will look at offers.

Patman

Reaction score
IMAG0810.jpg IMAG0820.jpg

I have a similar bike to this I am currently putting back together....1937 Knucklehead....it has been fully restored/painted. Just needing some of the smaller items to finish the project! Not certain if I wish to sell it as I enjoy everything about the bike! Just needing advice where to find the odds and ends to keep everything "Period Correct"? I could post a few pics if the interest helps this thread?

So if any of you have good sources for NOS or similar quality for grips/floor boards, etc. the rest of the bike is ready for these finishing touches?

Cheers,

Patman
:chopper:

Last edited:

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a similar bike to this I am currently putting back together....1937 Knucklehead....it has been fully restored/painted. Just needing some of the smaller items to finish the project! Not certain if I wish to sell it as I enjoy everything about the bike! Just needing advice where to find the odds and ends to keep everything "Period Correct"? I could post a few pics if the interest helps this thread?

So if any of you have good sources for NOS or similar quality for grips/floor boards, etc. the rest of the bike is ready for these finishing touches?

Cheers,

Patman
:chopper:

He has a lot of parts with the bike PM me a list of what tou need and I could see what he has.
They are nice looking bikes but not much fun to ride

Top Bottom