What ya'll think of this

aceofspades9963

Reaction score
He had that up on infomall.ca in cold lake for $5000 at 4 today I was showing my buddy but he has changed it since , looks like a good deal but usually there to good to be true and 1000 for a mbrp can ?

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say run as fast as you can. There are a pile of better deals on the ol kijiji

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has put $2000 into it in the last 2 months...... no one cares, You get your money out of that kind of stuff by riding it and enjoying it not by others paying for it when you sell it. Maybe he should have used some of that $2000 to fix the starter.....

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has put $2000 into it in the last 2 months...... no one cares, You get your money out of that kind of stuff by riding it and enjoying it not by others paying for it when you sell it. Maybe he should have used some of that $2000 to fix the starter.....

Agreed. personally it is a good deal. there are some aftermarket stuff on it that makes it a nice ride. Get it for 6k with the pipe and your good to go.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
No Alicia is looking at it for a sled for herself

I'd try to get the service record from Mr R's......

but you can probably get something equal to that a whole lot closer to home for similar pricing.....

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't even look at it. Pretty sure XP's didn't come with black tunnel in '08. How long will the paint last and what is he trying to hide? As stated before, aftermarket parts are put on for yourself, not for resale. It's an everest, so no altimeter or digital gauge, but seen a koso egt, so that should show digital rpms. $2000 into and selling, trying to cut his loses? Who knows, might be a good sled, just wouldn't be in my garage. Got enough stuff that needs work already.

Top Bottom