What would happen if I T3 174 the wedge?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mean other sleds can have a 174 other than a doo?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 591

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious how you plan to retrofit the trailing arms to A arms. Think you would be better off throwing that 1160 into a T3 then you would actually have something cool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears you were planning to do this for a while considering your choice of colors on the wedge...

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG did he just ask that ???....Allow me to explain .....it is only the fastest most powerful meanest snow machine ever built ... all other sled cower when they come across this mean machine but it has been compared to Sasquatch or the ever elusive great white .... we all hear about it but have never seen it or its owner on the hills and when challenged it goes into hiding wait for its perfect time to make its kill ....lmao

What is the wedge

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG did he just ask that ???....Allow me to explain .....it is only the fastest most powerful meanest snow machine ever built ... all other sled cower when they come across this mean machine but it has been compared to Sasquatch or the ever elusive great white .... we all hear about it but have never seen it or its owner on the hills and when challenged it goes into hiding wait for its perfect time to make its kill ....lmao

I hear that CSIS has 2 blurry photos, but that's just a rumor.

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The wedge works so good it ranks right up the with the great wall of china, the mayan ruins, the pyramids i can go on but i'm sure you get my point.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or even better yet.........what if someone were to wedge the T3?? That would be something. Take out the suspension to make it handle like a lumber wagon, add a tonne of retarded colors so it looks cool while you sit in your garage making vroooming noises, and get rid of any and all technology.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or even better yet.........what if someone were to wedge the T3?? That would be something. Take out the suspension to make it handle like a lumber wagon, add a tonne of retarded colors so it looks cool while you sit in your garage making vroooming noises, and get rid of any and all technology.

don't forget the babe !!!!

Top Bottom