What Vent Kit's are people using on sidepanels?

xxxmodrods

Reaction score
xxxmodrods

The vents have plastic frames that work better on plastic side panels, they bend and flex when you hit a tree or roll over, the mesh is a plastic coated fiber mesh that is very strong and water proof. All the clutch side vents have a second layer of prefilter to prevent powder on the clutches. 1 full year warranty.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
xxxmodrods

The vents have plastic frames that work better on plastic side panels, they bend and flex when you hit a tree or roll over, the mesh is a plastic coated fiber mesh that is very strong and water proof. All the clutch side vents have a second layer of prefilter to prevent powder on the clutches. 1 full year warranty.

I bought mine from you guys, still holding strong after one season of timber bashing lol. You guy's made a great product.

Mines the orange cat with skull, the Black M8 has em on to but they are only the standard cut vent you guys offer as well. On my hood vent there is 38 new Vent holes to help get the heat out!! So far works great!

IMG_1402.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 139

sleliuk1

Reaction score
I had the 2 cool vents on before, they worked well but when you hit something the rivets just don't cut it and that aluminum bends and after a few bends they look pretty chitty. Plus the mesh still lets fine snow through. I now have the boondocker gill vents on (or the ones from calgary whatever they are the same) and i like them the best. As long as you are moving snow won't come in. I used bolts to hold them on and they are stronger and look bad ass too. I'll post some pics later today.

kentz

Reaction score
I also use the Boondocker vents and they are pretty much indestructible.

Attachments

• Cat.jpg
    Cat.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 111

kentz

Reaction score
Here is another picture of the vents from the back. Snow doesn't get in on the clutch side with the mesh underneath and even on the exhaust side which is wide open you barely see any snow in there. The only issue is that sometimes some of the louvers ice over and you have to give them a kick to bust it out.

Attachments

• Cat3.jpg
    Cat3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 113
Top Bottom