What turbo kit for 08 700 dragon?

Adrenaline Vince

Reaction score
I just came off of a 16lbs Apex and now bought a 08 700 dragon. I got told from a few turbo builders that it works great with a turbo. I went to the sled show in E town on friday, talked to 5 different turbo dealers and got 5 different answers. All I want to know is what turbo kit works the best with out any problems on a 08 700 Dragon? I want to run around 12 plus lbs of boost. I will do the install on my own and set up. P.S. I dont wana get raped on price!!

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine installed the 53 or 55 series Aero Charger on his 700. super clean install and the thing runs great all day long.
Talk to Roger at Motion Motor sports, Bonnyville

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just came off of a 16lbs Apex and now bought a 08 700 dragon. I got told from a few turbo builders that it works great with a turbo. I went to the sled show in E town on friday, talked to 5 different turbo dealers and got 5 different answers. All I want to know is what turbo kit works the best with out any problems on a 08 700 Dragon? I want to run around 12 plus lbs of boost. I will do the install on my own and set up. P.S. I dont wana get raped on price!!

Talk to Big Dawg...... he's a member here and Turbo's dragons.

Adrenaline Vince

Reaction score
What brand? What boost. I heard they dont work that well over 10lbs. I want to run at 12lbs. Plus the price on them is crazey. I can get a Saber kit for over $2000 cheaper. $7000 for a turbo set up for a 2 stroke is crazey. Somebodys guna have to realy sell me on it before im guna spend that much. But I am open to any and all info people have to give.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What brand? What boost. I heard they dont work that well over 10lbs. I want to run at 12lbs. Plus the price on them is crazey. I can get a Saber kit for over $2000 cheaper. $7000 for a turbo set up for a 2 stroke is crazey. Somebodys guna have to realy sell me on it before im guna spend that much. But I am open to any and all info people have to give.

did you contact him?
He runs his a 12lbs.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard good things about SPS (Second place sucks)
Q-Dog ran one of these the big iron shootout last year. Worked good.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have rode Bigdawgs Turbo Dragon and I will vouch for a wicked sled and he never opened the hood all weekend exept to show it off a little.
To Call him is good advice!
catmando!

T

TracksCanada

I have a 07 Dragon with Boostworxz kit 53 Areo on it with Pure Lodgic controller. No turbo lag!!! oh by the way did I mention NO LAG !!!!!
3 years pull the rope and go. No constently adjusting, set once and ride.
Only problem I had was O-rings in cylinder head, stock ones are too thin, put in some aftermarket that were .016 thicker and then no problem.
New pistons this year. Put the rope and go.;)

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I second that!!!!!! Talk to Bigdog. I got a system off him for my 800 and no worries, pull and go. Rode -30 and +5 with the same baseline and pulled perfect egts all day. Motor is more reliable than stock due to the different programer. Run 12lbs and the thing goes like stink:d:d:d

stapleguy

Reaction score

Twisted turbo if you want to play with the big boost wicked power under 12 #s- is only way to go for long term reliablity -cool billet throttle body boots that dont burst or wear out
see twisted turbos canada

adam5187

Reaction score
I just installed the silber kit on my 07 700 and I have to tell you for price and customer service Justin is the best I have dealt with. I have not run it yet(no snow) but it uses the attitude controller, and I did not go with the intercooler (next year). I am running the 3 psi wastegate, for down in Fort Mac, and a manual boost controller that came in the kit. Up in the hills I am using av gas straight, and am going to try 12 psi. My buddy has a 800 with the same kit and it runs awsome at 13psi. My kit with all the clutching was 3500 shipped. Give Justin a call at silber turbos.

steevo

Reaction score
I run 16-18lbs on mine!It also has a 40 shot of NOS for those times when you need hp instantly.It was Boondocker Canadas demo 700,and it works great!Only downfall is I have to run C-16,but if you want to run big boost you have to run the good fuel.

Top Bottom