What to believe?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Had this sent to me and it is 11 minutes of thought provoking information regarding CoVid19 and/or viruses. Maybe BS but it was interesting and well put together IMHO. A good discussion video and it should get your inquisitive minds spinning.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-cS9x2Jd9z/?igshid=13il3m79muyga

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I find it very hard to believe that if what he says is truly the case we have a conspiracy / cover-up going on that involves 90% of the worlds medical and medical research community. If it was as simple as "you can not catch a virus" do you actually believe that out of the millions of folks who have competed medical and research degrees and doctorates nobody except some flat-earth believing self proclaimed genius would be speaking out about it?

I think there is a chance that this virus or illness or bacteria or whatever the fawk it is was synthetically developed in a lab and ended up spreading throughout the world population through error or purposeful intent but to think that this pandemic arises from the seasonal flu shot purposefully injected into millions of people around the world I believe to be a little far fetched.

I don't believe that this one person is so genius, moral, ethical and unbias that he and he alone has all the answers that every other medical practitioner or researcher does not know or is covering up the truth.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Now the other video showing the empty hospitals is concerning, I understand why they would be empty, we have the same thing here. No one is going to the hospital unless they absolutly have too, kinda like it should always be, very few folks are suffering accute injuries because nobody is out doing anything, few traffic accidents because there is no traffic etc.etc.etc.

The coverage from the US mainstream media is concerning however the world already knows that sensationalism is the name of thier game, always has been since the evolution of the 24 hour news channels. And at this point they have to cover the virus and try to sensationalize it because NOTHING else is happening - anywhere.

We have heard from some of our own S&M brothers recently welcoming little ones into this fawked up world, hospitals are quiet, everyone is on edge - I saw a post of the AHS emergency wait times last week, average wait time for the Edmonton area was 34 minutes - historically it's been 90 minutes to 3.5 hours depending on the day and time.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So yeah I'm going to continue not to take advice from Flat Earthers. Especially one so modest about his intelligence and total lack of any actual certification.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
There must be something in the water in the vicinity of the GBCA. Bogger, you definitely have a way with words. Hobbits and Newfies appear to be cast from the same mold. Look at Rex Murphy! We also remember the olden days of Puba, meatbag, Mikey, Plio, and others on these pages just giving no quarter.

Always can count on the Bog's to get things stirred up and the blood flowing! As I said above, "thought provoking and ......well put together" and will be ever know? Sort of like the 911 conspiracies!!

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How could the Chinese contain this to the Wuhan province and the rest of the world have it get away so drastically? Just a thought!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
This one is a little more believable.... not sure what the catch is, it seems way too simple, why are we shutting down the world if the US expert himself admits there is no more risk than a seasonal flu - there needs to be more too it but I'm too busy at work to do any in depth research on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BWHNQn4jH4

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one is a little more believable.... not sure what the catch is, it seems way too simple, why are we shutting down the world if the US expert himself admits there is no more risk than a seasonal flu - there needs to be more too it but I'm too busy at work to do any in depth research on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BWHNQn4jH4
People comparing deaths to the seasonal flu annual rates would do well to remember we are only 3 months into the year and massive efforts have been taken to contain Covid-19. Left with no containment or measure to reduce the spread the comparison isn't even in the same realm. The average person is very bad at understanding statistics and doing extrapolation.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watch that guy get bat eating disease sooo bad lol carma

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
People comparing deaths to the seasonal flu annual rates would do well to remember we are only 3 months into the year and massive efforts have been taken to contain Covid-19. Left with no containment or measure to reduce the spread the comparison isn't even in the same realm. The average person is very bad at understanding statistics and doing extrapolation.

Like I said I'm aware there needs to be more too it. Seems very few answers out there. I'm interested to see what happens with Sweden's numbers. They have no mandatory shut downs, asking folks to self quarantine if showing symptoms but otherwise, schools, restaurants, night clubs and stores are all business as usual. as of today they have 5500 cases with 230 deaths.

I would hate to think that government with the help of media hysteria is truly trying/succeeding in manipulating society/markets etc. but who knows, a LOT of Germans blindly supported Hitler.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think our school institutions arent corrupt?

You think our medical community isnt corrupt?

You think our main stream media isnt corrupt?

Maybe...just maybe something else is going on besides this virus, hence why things seem to be overkill/over the top and dont make sense/add up?

Think of this....if you had 70+ years of unlimited wealth, secret knowledge of human psychology/biology, an insatiable lust for power and an undeniable amount of evil in your being, what couldnt you accomplish? What would there be to stop you?

Its a long watch but will show you things you never knew about. Life changing for some.

https://youtu.be/fr2u0hCIjs4

https://youtu.be/KVeDKuHPDK8

Last edited:
Top Bottom