What The Heck???

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
First production units are rolling off line starting tomorrow. Plan is to have on display @ Edmonton show. Please check with your dealer in mid October. Good news is they are a month earlier than initial plan :) Lots of guys itchy to begin their bad azz builds. CheersRS

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I must have been misinformed. I was told by the dealer that they should be here in early September.
Am for sure itchin to get her in to Boost- It for the build.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First production units are rolling off line starting tomorrow. Plan is to have on display @ Edmonton show. Please check with your dealer in mid October. Good news is they are a month earlier than initial plan :) Lots of guys itchy to begin their bad azz builds. CheersRS

Theirs a new chute in the monster bowl that I don't think anyone's has climbed yet,,,,, I'm pretty sure a BOOST-IT viper will be blowing up it this season......

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
We were told Mid October for by our Yamaha Rep last week for our Snowchecks!

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
October 10th now. Still non. Mid October must mean October 15 at midnite. Not leaving much time to get a Turboed, Long track built for the sled show on the 18th.

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
I was told yesterday by my rep that snowchecks are on their way!!!

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to here they are starting to arrive. Going to get busier now for you folks.
Thanks NM.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Good to here they are starting to arrive. Going to get busier now for you folks.
Thanks NM.
Not really sure how it could get much busier. Just booked some turbo kits for second week of Jan.
We are really looking forward to working on Vipers for a while. The production models are sweet.

I will start another thread and post some pics when I get a chance.

Top Bottom