What Shocks To Buy For 06 Rev 800

Reaction score
Any suggestions for upgrading both front and rear shocks for my 06 rev 800 x. I busted a front shock and need to replace anyways. Does anyone know if the fox float r evol will fit? Or any other aftermarket brand that would perform better than stock. Any info would be appreciated, Thanks!:cool:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy put a set of works shocks on the front of his 06 with the dual rate springs and they seem to work really good.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would run works shocks over fox floats anyday if you are riding altitude
consistent all the time...

vtlbill

Reaction score
You can purchase these shocks in different lengths. Your front shocks are probabley 15 1/2 inches?

andypc

Reaction score
Do you still have the none busted shock for your Rev? I'm trying to match up to an HPG on my 2004 Summit Rev 800HO. I busted one. It's 16.5" centre of hole to centre of hole.

Old mtn. man

Reaction score
I have an `06 800 summit, stretched to 163". I have Fox floats from front to back, with the Holz suspension front to back and I ride anywhere fron 3200` to 8500`. Once you get the PSI set for your type of riding and weight it is excellent. Carry the pump with you and if you need to make any small adjustments during the day, it is very easy. Happy riding!!!

Top Bottom