What quad?

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jey...just looking for a quad...what would you all sujest out of a kawasaki kvf700 or brute force 750/650 or the can-am outlander 800?

thanks

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
650 brute force or if you have the money go with the 750
First quad for me i never had a any kind of problem
loads of power.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CAN-AM
Just bought my first quad last summer (Outlander MAX 800)...Love It!! Buddy has a Kawasaki, and after testing out the Can-Am for a few miles...has just purchased his second machine, a 650 Outlander.

Of course personal preferences will come into place, just do you research, who has service near you, which machine looks better to you, comfort while seated.....all plays a part.

Whichever way you go......just get doing it! You'll love it!

JOESKIDOO

Reaction score
If you require the power, go with the Can-am, if power is not the top of your list definatly check out the Honda's, They are a great quad! Hondamatic transmission is awesome... But test them all before you buy!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
yip go with the BF750 you can deck it out with tires, rims, exhuast, lift, and other goodies and still be under the price of a stock outlander :eek:

....and I don't like BRP tactics...Canadians screwing Canadians :nono:

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agreed .. Canadian bikes sold cheaper in the states.. i also don't like that tactic. WTF MAN

popeye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jey...just looking for a quad...what would you all sujest out of a kawasaki kvf700 or brute force 750/650 or the can-am outlander 800?

thanks

Go with Brute force and save bick bucks over can am. Saw some Edmonton ads for brand new 2007 750 BF for under 9000 a couple days ago.

Top Bottom