what quad for next summer????

Syncustom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanna buy a quad for next summer looking to spend between 5-7k. Ill be mostly mudding and just beating the ctap out of it. Whatcha guys think.....i like vtwin power but im not opposed to a single....what singles can keep up with a renegade 800?

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my experience none of the singles will keep up but they can go through the same holes. Just depends on what you want i guess. The canam's seem to depriciate pretty fast you may be able to pick up a used one, lots of guys want to trade up to the 1000.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanna buy a quad for next summer looking to spend between 5-7k. Ill be mostly mudding and just beating the ctap out of it. Whatcha guys think.....i like vtwin power but im not opposed to a single....what singles can keep up with a renegade 800?

None for 5-7k. would take a BBK and probably a turbo.

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My advice when buying anything used is that "well taken care of" is always priority #1. Even if you find something that has everything you want and the price is good, if you get the impression that the thing has been hammered on, pass on it. Otherwise be prepared to spend a big chunk of change on top of your purchase price. I would be weary about buying a used renegade unless I had some idea about it's history. Not that they aren't solid bikes, but people don't exactly buy those things to cruise down the trail nice and easy.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a low hour, super clean '07 Renny I'm putting up for sale. Tons of goodies, and all trail ridden...it's literally been in the mud twice. I'll have it up in the classifieds later today.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a 700 yamaha grizz if I can get it for around 9k, nice and light with a good set of tires, should be near unstoppable in the mud and skeg up here in northern Alberta.

Top Bottom