What kinda tires for alberta trails!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you dont get is that he didnt ask for a swamp tire, he wants an all around tire good for trails and most everything hell run into, can you not figure that out. The tires are not for his bike as he already has an XMR, they are for the bike his wife and son will ride, pretty simple to understand if you ask me

Clearly you dont ride the chit i do cause zilla is garbage worst money ever spend they have a realy shitty tread design were all it does is dig. Thats all it has the tred does not cup does not pull over all garbage. For swamps you want something to paddle not dig is that so hard to understand

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clearly you dont ride the chit i do cause zilla is garbage worst money ever spend they have a realy shitty tread design were all it does is dig. Thats all it has the tred does not cup does not pull over all garbage. For swamps you want something to paddle not dig is that so hard to understand
Clearly you don't read very well.

Welcome to the forums. If all your future posts are as articulate and opinionated as your first 5, you should have a lot of fun on here... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, yes, this post is a little difficult to understand....

Fish

Reaction score
What i am trying to say is why get a tire that diggs when most terran in alberta is pretty much bottomless

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why get angry over a thread about tires...lol.

Everyone has their opinion, but 'zillas are light, cheap, and they work well. You are the first person I have seen that doesn't like 'zillas for alberta trails.

Fish

Reaction score
I just have extreamly low standerds when it comes to zillas i wittnessed a 650 brute on 27 XTRs walk all over a 800 outlander on 28 Zillas so it bothers me alittle when people talk so high of the zilla

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could it be the other guy on the brute was a better rider than you.............................

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all around playing-the Mud Lite XTR is a great tire. I put 4400k on a set-07 800 can-am max ltd with 0 issues. Easily sold them for $200 and replaced them with the same tires. Rapid Revolution had the best price[by far].

Fish

Reaction score
Could it be the other guy on the brute was a better rider than you.............................

Lol there is no way i could afford a outlander. I was the guy on the brute and my cousin was on the outlander and he is a better rider then me

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its all about conditions man. I know a guy on an Outlander who has gone around a ton of other machines running Laws, Bugs, XTR's, whatever...and that Outlander has been spanked in other conditions by the same machines. All of Alberta is not mud. You obviously stay in the mud...and for you a tire with a deep tractor-type tread will be best. Many of us ride trails and hills and grass between the mudholes, and sliding all over the place (not to mention the loss of power) gets old running deep lug tractor tires. Zillas (not Mudzillas...Zillas) hold a line nice on the trails and mud pretty decent. Plus they are light enough to not kill a bunch of top speed. I can hit 76+mph with my 30 Zillas....try that with a 29.5 Law or 30" Back.

PS: RZR101...NOT A WORD!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh please Andy, please reply we are now waiting on pins n needles to here your response, beer is forthcoming, don't be coerced by that big badazz dave, hehe spill the beans man.

this must be good, what did ol dave do now????????

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a word Dave.... I have had the XTRs, switched to Zillas. The best decision ever IMO. Might go Terminator next.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh please Andy, please reply we are now waiting on pins n needles to here your response, beer is forthcoming, don't be coerced by that big badazz dave, hehe spill the beans man.

this must be good, what did ol dave do now????????

I can't Larry, he knows too much deep darker shat about me.

Fish

Reaction score
Another tire i would reccomend is the mega mayhem i have 27" and they have a mean lug but are also close together. I Find they do good on trail and kill it in any mud or swamp you find your self in.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a word Dave.... I have had the XTRs, switched to Zillas. The best decision ever IMO. Might go Terminator next.
Just installed a set. Can't wait to try them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 131
Top Bottom