What is your goal or thing to conquer this winter?

notsoprosledder

Reaction score
I'm getting way to psyched for the season. Just thinking about everything i want to achieve as well is getting me pumped.
i want to start hitting the mx track and get some track experience in, i'm planning on attempting my first whips and possibly simple tricks that dont require a seat grab, and getting into the intermediate class at least for our local hillclimb comp.

what are your goals?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enter the season in better condition so I can ride harder, longer. Work on re-entries and drops and jumps and riding harder technical terrain.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My goal is to age evenly with body and mind, spend more time traveling, drink lots coffee, sleep as often as one can, and enjoy the lakes rocks and trees.

No need to do super hero work outs now that I'm pushing the mids.

Enjoy life to its fullest, burn lots of gas, and let the others do the hard work since they need the exercise, Ha.

Pal Don at living the dream.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drop another 25 lbs and better cardio, already down 15
Learn new chassis.
Ride more local areas- providing it snows. If no snow, look out Golden

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big goat to get at least 15 days on the mountain shredding the deepest powder i can. start do do some bigger drops and learn that cool 180 move thing on the side of the hill. you know the Chris burandt one, ya that one. other than that try to burn as much gas and oil as possible. have an all round great time with great people and make some amazing memories.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My goal is to start crossing off every riding area listed in the Mountain Sledder Ride Guidebooks. I've done quite a few in the revy and golden books already over the years but would like to ride them all!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to go back to this creek and conquer it once more.

Attachments

• 2015-12-31 14.06.29.jpg
    2015-12-31 14.06.29.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 256

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To get out and have fun and ride more than my 24 mountain days last season. Bring on the snow.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
hoping for a good local snow year, maybe a few trips to the mountains, mostly get out and enjoy the outdoors with good friends..... See what kind of shenanigans we can get ourselves into!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My goal is to ride a ton more this season, get my son out more, ride smart and safe, challenge myself, ride with some buddies from the Edmonton area and this area that I haven't rode for a while with. Get involved with the club more and last thing is have a kick ass season

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Told the wife I was going for 70 days this winter. That way she wont be mad if I only get to 60!

38 days last year

Somebody☝️ :ahem: needs to snow dance a bit more

I wonder who that is??????????

I found good snow last winter but the power of the rain dancers took over in April and the season wasn't long enough.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to fire the beast up for a few rides his year, may have to go down to fernie and have a couple cold beers with old man winter.

Top Bottom