What is this piece?

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled the motor on my son's 05 SnoPro 800. This piece was just laying there after I lifted the motor out. It looks like a mount and I've tried to position it under the motor and to the belly pan but nothing seems to line up. Anyone recognize it or have an idea?

You can see it laying there. Looks like it could fit on the ridge in the middle of the belly pan but if placed there it doesn't line up with anything on the engine block.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a motor mount and should go where you're thinking. It should line up to a certain spot on the bottom of your block and the motor just sits on it

Sent from my iPhone using 2

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks. I just can't seem to find the sweet spot between the block and support.

Jimbara

Reaction score
Motor mount. It looks like it sat right in the middle on that ridge right side of photo.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it looks like a torque bumper or stopper and it would fit on the clutch side me thinks ...... just guessing

Ruegsegger

Reaction score
Try going to a website with an OEM parts finder and look up the diagram to see if it shows you the location.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sits under the motor in the middle and rests on the ridge. What a PITA to get the motor in place and getting that mount to stay.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sits under the motor in the middle and rests on the ridge. What a PITA to get the motor in place and getting that mount to stay.

A little dab of silicone should hold it in place while you install the motor.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what I did. Between that Mount and the very short coolant hose in the back. ... What a pain in the ass. Not to mention getting the carbs back in with the rock hard air box and no room.

Top Bottom