What is the name of this &$&%* movie!!!

BombardierBratz

Reaction score
Oh my GAWD! I'm tring to find a movie I saw many years ago. Don't know the name or who is in it? Anyone up for movie trivia??

Two guys are in the desert, delivering ice cream or sumjunk, when they tumble into the middle of a terrorist plot to get some sort of new super explosive. I remember the bomb glows blue, it has to be kept on ice or it will explode. (hence the icecream truck in the desert) The terrorists end up getting blown up inside a tunnel in the end when the bomb melts. Its an action movie, in the late 80's? Little help - you guys are smart!....

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Oh my GAWD! I'm tring to find a movie I saw many years ago. Don't know the name or who is in it? Anyone up for movie trivia??

Two guys are in the desert, delivering ice cream or sumjunk, when they tumble into the middle of a terrorist plot to get some sort of new super explosive. I remember the bomb glows blue, it has to be kept on ice or it will explode. (hence the icecream truck in the desert) The terrorists end up getting blown up inside a tunnel in the end when the bomb melts. Its an action movie, in the late 80's? Little help - you guys are smart!....
sounds like a Cuba Gooding Jr movie.......

BombardierBratz

Reaction score
Chill Factor! Giving away the ending???? If your still in 1999, then I'm sorry....lol! I'M SICK is the MAN! This search took 2 minutes, my wife said I'd never find it here....lol! You guys ROCK!

Top Bottom