What Is The Best Venting For The Pro's

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the best vents to use on the pro's. Planning on installing a Turbo as well. Please fell free to post pics if you have some.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am using vents like xxx mod rods. They look like they are going to work good. There is a guy on snowest that makes the vents and can make then for any area.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with the Polaris ones? Im impressed with mine for the price!

Sent from my eYefone using Tapatalk

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also using MOD Rods side panel vents
no ride reports yet, but Bryan was awesome to deal with

find something w PLASTIC or ABS frames, as they bend w the side panels when it flexes
aluminum ones will not bend w the side panel, just bend themselves and possibly tear rivets out of the panel

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up some Fire and Ice ones from mountain magic and love them. They have the ones for under windshield, guage area front side of nose. I am not a fan of the side vents as i think that you have to have the air come through at the front and out the back as the side vents the air blows by. That is my opinion and I found by doing this that evrything runs cooler undr the hood and with the vent by the guages it also dries my googles. They also have a tilt guage which alows alot of heat to come out. Here is a couple pictures, sorry it is all i have for pictures, hope this gives you some help.

Attachments

• new pro 1.jpg
    new pro 1.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 197
  • pro2.jpg
    pro2.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 197

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up some Fire and Ice ones from mountain magic and love them. They have the ones for under windshield, guage area front side of nose. I am not a fan of the side vents as i think that you have to have the air come through at the front and out the back as the side vents the air blows by. That is my opinion and I found by doing this that evrything runs cooler undr the hood and with the vent by the guages it also dries my googles. They also have a tilt guage which alows alot of heat to come out. Here is a couple pictures, sorry it is all i have for pictures, hope this gives you some help.

This is exactly from what I've seen too. On my XP I did all the side vents and what not. For my Pro I put a gauge lifter for venting and I put the windshield vents. Heat rises and these vents will do the trick. My side vents were moslty covered on my XP and were not effective. I think side vents would work great for the trails, but when you hit the pow and they are all covered at slow speeds they don't work like they should.

My opinion.

Top Bottom