What is everyone using for shelving??

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up an 26' enclosed and now need to start with cabinets and shelving and was wondering what was being used out there. Do not want a lot of weight. Have seen a few with that white wire shelving does it work or is it to light? Also need to mount the spare tire anyone have a mount or are they a stock item at the dealers?

Thanks
Rob

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
the spare mount should be a stock item. it wasnt included with the trailer? call and inquire about it. if not canadian tire should have somehting that would work. as for shelving i would recomend the plastic type of cupboards etc... durable and light. plus things wont fall off as easy as the wire mesh ones.

Flange

Reaction score
home depot has a really good line of shelving ment for shops and garages they have all types and configurations im sure you could piece together just what you need

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You can look at my pics in the gallery

You may want to get the stainless shelving as there is alot of moisture in the sled trailer. And this can cause problems to the wire shelving, Rust at the joints and ends. You can get quite a few accessories on line or at local trailer shops.

kell2784

Reaction score
What did you put down on the floor? I found some horse-trailer rubber matting at Peavy mart I was thinking of. I like your cabinets, they look nice and light. Where did you get them?
Is that a little heater near the pax side door?

Top Bottom