What has my son dragged me into...

fuddbly

Reaction score
Although I will swear under oath otherwise, this is couleeman's father. He is trying to show me some atv sites and get me into a lot more of the online stuff. I still say you can't teach old dogs new tricks.

fudd

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet we can on this site. You will enjoy your time on here much like the rest of us old dogs.

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, he is old...

He rides an 01 Honda Rancher that has almost no miles (he just got it last year). I will take care of that before long. Riding this weekend.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Welcome to the site fuddbly. Enjoy your time here. I've learned that its the older fellas on this site that posess the true wisdom. Luckly I'm not one of them as I am just a young ladd trapped in a not so young broken body. :eek:

Do you guy's know any of the Heath's from Mcgrath? (S?)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Although I will swear under oath otherwise, this is couleeman's father. He is trying to show me some atv sites and get me into a lot more of the online stuff. I still say you can't teach old dogs new tricks.

fudd

Welcome 'fuddbly'.... Ya be surprised the tricks us old hounds know.... That should not surprise another old hound..... We have lots to howl about ! :eek::D;):)

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site fuddbly. Enjoy your time here. I've learned that its the older fellas on this site that posess the true wisdom. Luckly I'm not one of them as I am just a young ladd trapped in a not so young broken body. :eek:

Do you guy's know any of the Heath's from Mcgrath? (S?)

I know a few of them. I am sure my dad knows more of them.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WELCOME ABOARD FUDD........ GOOD TO SEE ANOTHER OLD DAWG ON BOARD... THE OLD DAWG POUND GROWS EVEN BIGGER.... ENJOY THE SITE. BE SURE TO POST YOUR HOME FLAG/PIN ON THE "MEMBERMAP" ON THE FRONT FORUM PAGE, JUST DOWN THE LEFT SIDE..... ;)

Top Bottom