What happened to the 2016 Ski-Doo Threads????

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess you couldn't see past "the city of losers trophy" your home town displays to notice the 56 pages of ski doo 2016 posts :rolleyes:

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess you couldn't see past "the city of losers trophy" your home town displays to notice the 56 pages of ski doo 2016 posts :rolleyes:

uhhuh.....50 pages leading up to the reveal.....all high five'n and nervous giggles - "I can't wait" - "i'm so excited"

aaaaaannnnd, then the reveal came and "oh ****, is that all"?

5 pages of "ooh, I like those colors"

lololol

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Not sure what the intention of all this banter is about the Skidoo 2016 threads all the animosity towards certain vendors on this site. Firstly Martin Motor Sports is a large supporter of this site and without them and other large vendors such as Superclamp and Mountain Sports Distribution this site would not be here. If you have a dealer or vendor that you like and feel that they should be involved with this community then tell them about it, we would be happy to get them involved. Every dealer has there good points and bad ones. Some issues with dealers that we hear about on here can be true, or some times there is two sides to every story as well. We do our best to keep it down and assist not only Supporting Vendors but non-supporting vendors as well, no one needs to be bashed on the internet and if they are they should be informed at least. Moderation of any website is not an easy task, there's many people to keep happy, The members, vendors, non-vendors, the media, and the general public. Sometimes it a fine line with what is posted and if its moderated, some people get upset, tough to please everyone, we do our best to keep people happy. Also when your always posting negative responses and rude comments do you think this makes the site look bad, or yourself? This is a FREE service that is paid for by many vendors that provides all of you with valuable information and a link to many others with the same interests, why such negativity? I guess if we had some snow this would not be an issue or would it.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would a thread about Martin having or giving bad service stay on here if it were true or not??? Doubtful! They are all mighty do no wrong here!! That's why the negativity. I agree with deaner... the current thread about bow cycle is bashing them and when the op doesn't come back to answer questions you guys ask about it they should be pulled. Should be fair to all... If they financially assist you guys or not.

Top Bottom