What goodies to put in battery perch location? Ideas?

keener

Reaction score
Not sure how many of you guys ordered E-starts on your summits, but for us men with the pull starts, theres a good chunk of room where the battery usually lives.

I was thinking of mounting a little pelican case in there, just for a little extra water tight storage for a camera or first aid gear or something.

Any ideas?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little tool box to pack tools some black tape zip ties stuff like that. Maybe a goggle warmer.

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of the above are good. Plus maybe a little flask for that day you gotta walk home for gas ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Gregb

Reaction score
Not sure how many of you guys ordered E-starts on your summits, but for us men with the pull starts, theres a good chunk of room where the battery usually lives.

I was thinking of mounting a little pelican case in there, just for a little extra water tight storage for a camera or first aid gear or something.

Any ideas?

If you got a pull start I'd put a battery there so when you stop for a beer at 10 pm you can leave your headlamp on. Or do you men have to be down before it gets dark?

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10pm I'm on the same train. Gotta love being a local and sledding from the house.

Plug in speakers oh ya no battery.

keener

Reaction score
Headlights are over rated....

Gotta think theres a pelican out there that will fit a six pack perfectly?

Warning, extreme sled tech, who knows the dimensions of a sick pack?

Last edited:

keener

Reaction score
7 1/8 x 4 3/4......middle finger.
and p.s.

anyone can use a tape measure the same as I did.....the internet shouldn't be a cane for the lazy and stupid.....

Just tryin to lighten the mood here chief, but thanks for measuring ;)

churchwc

Reaction score
Goodies huh? Extra plugs, common tools for your sled, an extra key, a bit of 420 to get you high on flat land? Maybe that's just me...

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your into powerful sleds unlike myself maybe a nos bottle. Or Try a 26 of jack and a mickey of root beer schnapps to wedge it tight. Belt holder clip and a survival on snow hand saw. Box of tampax for fire starter, or the nose bleed after an endo. Grab an old metal tabacco can and cram roll of TP in it and can heat your snow cave all night by just adding 100ml of gas line antifreeze to it. Or a battery for the electric start, much nicer for those bad stuck take offs in the shoots

Clay911

Reaction score
6 1/8" by 4 1/2" by 7" deep, holes are optional, i drilled them to try and let heat in to dry extra set of gloves.
P1040883 (Medium).JPG P1040884 (Medium) - Copy.JPG P1040885 (Medium) - Copy.JPG

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does your muff pot work on your can?

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

Clay911

Reaction score
Muffpot works great. I don't ever cook anything like some do but just warm up meals that are precooked(usually leftovers). I put the meal in when we unload and it stays warm all day. Usually before I eat I ride hard for 20 mins so it's hot. If your just driving around not workin it then it's just warm not hot. Not worth the work mounting it up front when it works where it is.

Top Bottom