What goes POP!!!

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the Mud Pro out today to hha, and got into a mud trench and POP!!! Now only three wheels turning in diff lock.
The axle is intack still, it did not come apart, so did I blow a cv axle or did I blow something in the diff lock.

This new MP is going to be expensive habit, first ride out wreck rear bumper, second trip out axle or diff lock.

without diff lock on wheel feels normal, rode out without any problems.

Found a few oil drips on the deck of trailer when i got home, going to have better look at it.

If I keep this up TTP should be able to retread early.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddies machine made a pop sound when he broke his first axle on his Brute. Then made 2 more pop sounds later in the day when 2 more went. did'nt like getting out of the bush on one axle. Not sure if this is what happended to yours but it is something to check

atvmodster

Reaction score
Hate to tell ya buddy but you broke your front diff. Wash it up good and i bet the housing is either cracked or has a hole in it. that sucks..

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the Mud Pro out today to hha, and got into a mud trench and POP!!! Now only three wheels turning in diff lock.
The axle is intack still, it did not come apart, so did I blow a cv axle or did I blow something in the diff lock.

This new MP is going to be expensive habit, first ride out wreck rear bumper, second trip out axle or diff lock.

without diff lock on wheel feels normal, rode out without any problems.

Found a few oil drips on the deck of trailer when i got home, going to have better look at it.

If I keep this up TTP should be able to retread early.

well it could be leaking oil if the axle popped out, best thing is to bring it in and we can check it for you while u wait.... give me a call first doug and i ll set it up..

Terry

Top Bottom