What do you all think

98670X

Reaction score
I gotta 2010 Dragon with the 163. Started on the mods last night. Took all the foam outta the hood and put heattape in her, next i pulled the air box sealed it with heattape to get rid of all the air leaks, then changed the bottom gear to a 42 tooth, put 2 delrin washers in the secondary then Mtx 68 gram weights and blue pink primary spring, went with the pink valve springs, THEN HAHAHAHA went to put on my full SLP exhaust and took a little look at the exhaust side pistons, PTO looked good the i took a peek at the MAG side :( Picture 005.jpg 20 hrs on the machine, Top of piston looks good rings look good but 1/2 to 3/4 inch below bottom ring it looks like this

salbendidi

Reaction score
check the comp if shes good ride her. if its got over 2000 miles id do a top end while your at it! better now then jan

98670X

Reaction score
300 kms warrenty runs out in middle of dec, i was gunna get the extended for and extra 1500 but see if my dealer will take it back on a pro mabey but i think im stuck with her. Looks almost like bottom of cylinder is outta spec?? top inch of piston still looks like new

Hooligen

Reaction score
I have a question about those delrin washers if there is a thread on this already whats it called? If not are those delrin washers a white plastic thin washer? i have a couple but not to sure about them. Notice much change after install?

Sorry to change subject.

Top Bottom