what do I need to do????

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in order to put after market skis on a 97 summit 670 I was told there is nothing.....but there is for the ZX....my question is will a ZX spindle fit a S trailing arm or what has to be modded? If it is as easy as swapping spindles and put a set of zx skies on this seems to be the way to go.....any info would be great!

Last edited:

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just use some washers to make up the difference. I've run everything from offset sidehiller skiis to the precisions on an s-chassis.
You can still get Powder Pros that will fit with no mods, or Simmons.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly what he said^^^^^ . Get a little crafty and you can make anything work.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize you could put skies on a sled without airbrushing.....ski's on the other hand....

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry....I was tired and shocked that was the only spelling mistake I made.....all fixed!
Didn't realize you could put skies on a sled without airbrushing.....ski's on the other hand....
so its not a major problem....thanks for the info I guess I can use a set of ZX skis I found on kijiji....lol

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Find a set of the ( I think Precision?) skiis from a later model Rev, they worked well on the S

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have symmons flex skis on my 96 summit works great much better than the stock pos ski's just used pvc sheet stock that i had laying around for spacers works great

Top Bottom