What did all you sledder's get for X Mas???

Shortcut

Reaction score
Got me a redneck turbo (nice little weed eater gas powered blower) just tryin' to figure out how to strap it on! Says it does 150 mph, should give some good boost!! ha,ha, ha,ha!!!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YOU SUCK! :d

To rephrase this, it should of went what did you suck to get this hahah. Let me tell ya boys, 4 daughters and a wife, and to come out with this haul, I must be doing something right hahaha.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To rephrase this, it should of went what did you suck to get this hahah. Let me tell ya boys, 4 daughters and a wife, and to come out with this haul, I must be doing something right hahaha.

You taking apprentices? :d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got an M8 SnoPro 153", a muff pot, and a nice pair of black leather knee-high boots... It was a good year :)

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YAY! So now that I have a sled what do I need to do to this thing? Its been 10 years since I last had one.

Attachments

• NEWSLED.jpg
    NEWSLED.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 18

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a HMK Back pack from the wife , for the shovel my boys got me.
and a 42 in flat TV that doesnt fit anywhere in our little house?
Powersaw Time !

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got an M8 SnoPro 153", a muff pot, and a nice pair of black leather knee-high boots... It was a good year :)

Hey SledMamma! How are you liking the M8 snow pro? My wife rode her M8 for the first time yesterday in the steep and deep and absolutely loves it compared to the Apex MTX she had last season!

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad gave me a trip to FSJ, 3 days of work on my sled and, $700 in parts!!:d:d
i had to come up with the other $400 + a hood!:(

J:beer::beer:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey SledMamma! How are you liking the M8 snow pro? My wife rode her M8 for the first time yesterday in the steep and deep and absolutely loves it compared to the Apex MTX she had last season!

Are those sledding boots??? lol I think maybe I'm on to a new product...most likely keep the boys happy anyway.

Knee high boots huh? :d
:nopics:

A) I am absolutely 100% in love with my new M8- it does absolutely everything my TurboPhazer did, but with half the effort and in half the time!! Carves and climbs with my eyes closed (turns out it does cartwheels when the climb doesnt work out... eek!) I do believe my first impression was "FCUK YEAHHHHH!!" I will probably stick some risers on the bars ASAP and change the can, and the BOSS seat is on its way, but all in all, it is love at first ride ;)

B) They are not sledding boots, but "after-sledding" boots and they do seem to make my boy smile!!

C) Sorry GasCan- no pics of the boots, you will just have to use your imagination :cool:

Top Bottom