What did all you dad's do for Fathers Day

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my kids & the wify took me out paint balling for the afternoon and did I get my AZZ handed to me. I havent been this sore in I dont know how long.

No mercy was taken on the old man I tell ya :eek:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't relax, not when you have a 13yr old girl being a pain in the aaaaaaas.............

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the boat and fam out to gull, did some fishin, and tubin. Was a great day on the water..:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Took the boat out for the afternoon, had the father in-law & mother in-law, brother in-law, his GF, + 2 teen girls, and the 5 of us.... 11 total...

met up with sledderdoc, RETODD, mallard, magnet & showtime... hung out in the water had a few drinks & laughs...

Really cool fathers day.... :d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well DR called his dad and then me and hubby went out quading for the afternoon.....

oldman

Reaction score
BBQ a large sirloin roast and had all the family over for dad's day. Dad getting up there in age , good time had by all:beer:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Went to the father in laws grave put some new flowers and a new light hung out had a few laughs then we all went out a got the dad in laws favourite for supper.... KFC

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not much attended a International Snowmobile Congress planning meeting in Calgary for next June. Powdergirl phoned me when I got home so all is good. No supper but a phone call was just as good.

Thanks Powdergirl

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out to our lake lot at Diamond Willow (Slave Lake)....got a new Dewalt jig saw for Fathers day, a huge feast of Corn, steak, campfire spuds and veggies....went out fishin with my son and nephew for the afternoon....came back cleaned up our fish and had a fish fry.....Totally awesome weekend! :d

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called the old guy this morning. Will get to hang out with him next week for a few days when I take vacation. Living 8 hours away from family sucks.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finished sanding a ceiling. Went to the Riders/Stamps game with my wife and oldest son (younger one went to a b-day party) where we had ticlets in the Red and White club. Seats on the 50 yard line. Came back and prepped and painted a ceiling until 9:30.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We baptised our Daughter and then celebrated that, her first birthday and Fathers Day all in one shot with a large gathering of freinds and family at our place. Awesome day.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great day.

It was our daughter;s gift opening from her wedding

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yard work trim trees cut the lawn watch baseball chill out should of went out with quad what a dumb a**

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much attended a International Snowmobile Congress planning meeting in Calgary for next June. Powdergirl phoned me when I got home so all is good. No supper but a phone call was just as good.

Thanks Powdergirl

Your welcome dad
I know we have had our differences but I wouldnt ask for anyone else, who would take his time to fix me quad and who would be there for when i went flying the first one there seeing how I was I love you dad.
Anyone can be a dad but it takes someone special to be a Daddy. and you are my daddy
Love from your Little Girl for now and ever
Powdergirl(sara)

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a walk in the morning with my kids. Had lunch. Spent the rest of the day outside after lunch playing in the pool with having fun with them. My wife worked until 3:00PM. When she came home had a few beers, bbq'd some steaks and spuds and finalized a deal on a house we have been dealing on! Pretty good fathers day!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I went for a rip with my buds then had a Random BBQ in the middle of NO WHERE!! great day. I'm not in any of the pictures... I was the camera guy :d

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 22

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Took the boat out for the afternoon, had the father in-law & mother in-law, brother in-law, his GF, + 2 teen girls, and the 5 of us.... 11 total...

met up with sledderdoc, RETODD, mallard, magnet & showtime... hung out in the water had a few drinks & laughs...

Really cool fathers day.... :d

X2 !!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom