What color you guys getting????

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im stuck between the black/red and the black/black X........

Might go with the black red, might fool people into i still ride a polaris, I had a black/yellow polaris that people thought was a ski-doo! ha

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a Black/Red, think I will also go with a red skid plate and ski loops.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna go with the white/red/black. The all black looks good but that's what all the 2013's are, and paying $200 more for the black/red just pisses me off. I usually think white is douchy but it looks good on the XM.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna go with the white/red/black. The all black looks good but that's what all the 2013's are, and paying $200 more for the black/red just pisses me off. I usually think white is douchy but it looks good on the XM.

That is such a sick color combo! If I wasn't planning my color choices as I did, then I would have gone for that one. Looks super slick! Congrats!!

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I also think this combo would look excellent with a wrap, red ski hooks, spindles, and plastic by the gas tank spices it up a bit. I'd hate to cover up that matte black hood on the black/red and the all black looks best naked. :spy:

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Such a awesome look!

Attachments

• newsled.jpg
    newsled.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 184

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also think this combo would look excellent with a wrap, red ski hooks, spindles, and plastic by the gas tank spices it up a bit. I'd hate to cover up that matte black hood on the black/red and the all black looks best naked. :spy:
It does come with red ski loops and red spindles

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha! i do like the red skid plate, heard that one holds snow compared to the extreme. damnit now that i look i really like the red skid plate.

thinking the reg skid plates going to have to be it.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 151

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with the black on black X. Was between that and the matte black/red which looks really nice too!

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going black and black. Red is my least favorite color and think they really missed the white mix.

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It does come with red ski loops and red spindles

Ya I meant the the white/red, which has the red hoops, spindles etc is nice. You don't have to add those things like you would on the black/red.

Top Bottom