Votes: 96 26.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • don't have a quad

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters

robmag

Reaction score
Bombardier Outlander 400 Max XT, Until it was stolen. Picking up a new 650 XT next month.

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Bombardier Outlander 400 Max XT, Until it was stolen. Picking up a new 650 XT next month.
Bad deal on the Outty being stolen, i read about this somewhere (Quadsdotca) was it ???

What color was it, never know i could be found. I'll keep my eye out for it, over here in REVY.
Later Chris

P.S. Might as well get the 800 EH you know you want to...:ThumbsupMsn:

Last edited by a moderator:

robmag

Reaction score
It was red. Serial # 2BVEPHF155V002260.
Yeah, I posted on QUADSdotCA (recognized your avatar) and RIDERS WEST online. It's been gone since Nov. 10, haven't heard anything But the more eyes looking the better. Oh well, life goes on, I'll just get the 650 and get riding as soon as the snow goes.
Almost went with the 800, but for the slight difference in power I didn't think it was worth the extra 1500 bucks (maybe I'm getting old?).
Cheers and thanks for the help! Rob.

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
It was red. Serial # 2BVEPHF155V002260.
Yeah, I posted on QUADSdotCA (recognized your avatar) and RIDERS WEST online. It's been gone since Nov. 10, haven't heard anything But the more eyes looking the better. Oh well, life goes on, I'll just get the 650 and get riding as soon as the snow goes.
Almost went with the 800, but for the slight difference in power I didn't think it was worth the extra 1500 bucks (maybe I'm getting old?).
Cheers and thanks for the help! Rob.

Yup no problem i'll keep the eyes and ears open if you tell me about the "good" trails around golden
:thumbsup2:
Later

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Riding & repairing Polaris.... For a long time.

Bad Ass, My Brother got me into Polaris bikes many yrs ago... When he moved away from the 3 wheeler.Back then we would go to the different dealers & they would give us the gears..... Polaris has no brakes for decenting down the hills & what is up with the Polaris auto trany ! Funny thing was we spent most of time pulling everyone out of the mud holes (on demand,full 4 wheel drive). With the auto trany that most laughed at back then has become somewhat of the norm today. We had a saying back then, "Ya got to beable to get to the top of the hill before you have to worry about braking on the way down"

All brand makes of bikes and sleds today are in the same class... AWESOME !

Last edited:
Top Bottom