What are you running for axles...........

dasboot

Reaction score
1900 miles on my stock axles with my 30s, clutching.....etc. Held up pretty well..........but outer left front is gone. Don't think Can am will warranty them. Do you think I should stick with the can am or go for an upgrade?? Ride mostly mud and thinking of maybe outlaw dht's.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can am axles seem to be pretty good. I broke a front one a couple months ago and was completely my fault. Put in a rhino axle as it was cheaper and claim to be stronger. So far it's holding up good.

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stockers are good never broke one and I'm hard on machines

Sent from my S4

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried rhinos and broke them too also heard of problems with the boots I'd go gorilla

Remoth

Reaction score
There is no reason to stick with the can am axles. They cost more than every other one out there and are the weakest. If you wanna stay mostly stock or cheap, rhino is the easy to go. I personally think I would go with cobras though. They are beefy. Haven't heard anything bad about them yet.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a mix of stock and gorilla's on my outlander 1000, as they break they get replaced with the best!

dasboot

Reaction score
Went with the new outlaw dht's....... definitely upsized shafts and about 30% bigger cages. Working out well so far.

Top Bottom