What are the typical instal prices per hour for a sled wrap?

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered a sled wrap and it arrived now I need it put on. I don't have time to do it myself not do I want to and chance screwing up a 600$ wrap. One place at home quoted me 100$/hr. Does this not seem ridiculously high?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered a sled wrap and it arrived now I need it put on. I don't have time to do it myself not do I want to and chance screwing up a 600$ wrap. One place at home quoted me 100$/hr. Does this not seem ridiculously high?

sounds about right, who knows they might be able to do it in just over an hour if your a professional.

possibly the reason for the high price is that you didnt purcahse from them. i know alot of those installers only like installing there own product because they all use different types of material ETC.

i think the shops around here wil throw there own wraps on for 100$ ish. but probly getting some sort of deal there for buying there wrap aswell.

to be honest, if it costs less than 200$ its probly worth it. ive installed a few now and its painfull. i just dont have that kind of patience or attention to detail. and depending on the sled some parts are easy to do and some parts are a pain ( rounded side panels )

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be sure the people who you are paying to install your wrap know what they are doing. Some choose to do a flat rate, and some will charge by the hour. the installer must have patience and they must have experience, or the result could be a bubbled, and folded wrap that doesn't match up as it should. Like maxwell said, up to 200 is usually the price. I've seen most installs around 150

Top Bottom