What a difference three days make or the best Christmas present a man can get.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Dec 21 we had to admit our daughter into the hospital with Pnuemonia, the first picture here was taken on the 21st and we got her out on the 23rd. The second pic was taken the night of the 24th she had gotten so much better in such a short period of time. I gotta thank the Doctors and Nurses who took such good care of her and us and made our Christmas at home possible, it was truly the best Christmas gift I ever recieved.

Attachments

• IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_2330.jpg
    IMG_2330.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 325

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk about putting things in perspective! That`s beautiful...Merry Christmas. :beer:

RMK Rider

Reaction score
thats the best christmas present any one could ask for. MERRY CHRISTMAS from my family to yours

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's great news! Very glad you're having a Merry Christmas! Best wishes to you and your family for the New Year! :)

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! :d So happy it wasn't too serious, have great Christmas season!
On a side note, hows the Generator workin for ya?

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! :d So happy it wasn't too serious, have great Christmas season!
On a side note, hows the Generator workin for ya?

I actually used it once then ended up buying a toyhauler with a built in Onan, it ran good the one weekend I did use it though.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Dec 21 we had to admit our daughter into the hospital with Pnuemonia, the first picture here was taken on the 21st and we got her out on the 23rd. The second pic was taken the night of the 24th she had gotten so much better in such a short period of time. I gotta thank the Doctors and Nurses who took such good care of her and us and made our Christmas at home possible, it was truly the best Christmas gift I ever recieved.
Glad all is well, yes we have some pretty good people to take care of us here, then again kids are pretty resiliant and bounce back pretty fast............good to hear all is well that is a great present.

Top Bottom