Wetaskiwin Snow Drags

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came across this update:

I would like to send out a special thanks to the everyone for all the great support and help from last year. We will making next years race a 1 day race. All the money from the 2009 race will be put into the racer's pot for our 2010 race. All racers from 2009 will be able to get into next years race fro $10 a class.The new race date will be March 6th, 2010
A very special thanks again to all our sponsors from last year. We will be forwarding your sponsors to next year as well.

News and Updates.

There will be a new stock mountain 700 & 800 classes as well as improved mountain classes.
Stock multi-pipe and single pipe classes have now been bridged to form only stock 700, 800 etc.
Mountain class track restirctions have been changed to Min. 141" X 2"
No racers will have to pay to get into the museum.
Any concerns on the new classes, dates or registration contact us and we will be more than happy to help

PullThePin

Reaction score
Hey guys. Thanks for coming out and racing although it was crappy weather overall. I actually run the website and am on the executive for the races. We hope to have a lot better weather and a big race this year. Hopefully we could get a bunch of peeps from S&M to come out and have some fun. You might have seen me there last year. I was the guy with the crutches and broken femur. Lol.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Thanks for coming out and racing although it was crappy weather overall. I actually run the website and am on the executive for the races. We hope to have a lot better weather and a big race this year. Hopefully we could get a bunch of peeps from S&M to come out and have some fun. You might have seen me there last year. I was the guy with the crutches and broken femur. Lol.

In September I sent Colin a fax asking about a rule. Never heard back. Whom should I contact with questions about the rules?

PullThePin

Reaction score
hey what class can my M7 turbo run??

You can run it in mountain open. Always a good class where all the turbo and NA Nos guys come out. You should be very competitive there. Whoever hooks up the best always wins. I donate every year to the mountain class.

PullThePin

Reaction score
Just a reminder to any of you fellow racer's that we are less then a month till the race. Anybody who raced last year will get the deal mentioned. It would be great to see you all come out and enjoy a day of racing. The track should be superb this year considering all the snow we got. March 6th. doors open at 7:30am till 11:00am for registration.

PullThePin

Reaction score
:)If you think your fast?

Attachments

• Track Building.jpg
    Track Building.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 53
Top Bottom