Wet’suwet’en LNG ptotest

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Rezz'ezzz are shutting down to prevent things from entering the areas...

Probably a good idea to prevent things from going South up there...

A IMO only since the band of brothers and sisters are part of our family...

They saved my Great Great Grammps & family when they first landed on the Shores of the New England in 1635,,, had it not been for our brorhers in arms...

The winter of 1635/36 and the 1636/37 would of up rooted our family tree...

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
So whats the deal? Is the blockades over with? Havent heard anything concrete.

The very few that were native had to go back to their respective reserve in order to get trudeaus hand out.
Live off and no free stuff.

The white people supporting them had to leave or they would starve to death with no native support.

I guess that bu..shetz is done.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must say.....and without a doubt....this has to be one of the most disturbing threads I have ever seen on Snow and Mud. I dont condone ANYTHING that these few indigenous protesters have done...especially the few that are just as racist and bigots as some non indigenous people and feel they can disrupt a country and separate their own communities that they represent. They are a small percentage of First Nations people that are creating this problem and the majority want to better the lives of their communities and families with these projects. The remarks of free this...free that...running out of booze...etc..are so stereotype of First Nations people...and it couldnt be more untrue. I am married to a beautiful Secwepemc (Shuswap) woman and live on Reserve. She pays taxes like any one else...gets nothing for free...and has the most amazing caring attitude I have ever seen. If she saw this thread...she probably would at first cry..then be angry...and then ask me to leave Snow and Mud. Sad thing is..many people know her on here and would be shocked to relate her indigenous background to this thread.
The biggest fear that my wife had during all these protests and blockades was all the threats that were on the internet towards all First Nations people. She feels that they are all been grouped into one and if some one , some day carried thru with those threats...she or her daughters/grand daughters would be hurt, injured or killed. Scary for her and my Family!!
Think abit this way..
like the Corona virus...
-the government is controlling us now
-we have a disease that we are not immune to
-we are not allowed to really leave our province/country.....
-not allowed to go visit family and friends
Does that disturb anyone??
only thing missing is the government taking our children away...
Think about that and lets all be kind to each other.......last time I checked...we all bleed the same color
:)

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must say.....and without a doubt....this has to be one of the most disturbing threads I have ever seen on Snow and Mud. I dont condone ANYTHING that these few indigenous protesters have done...especially the few that are just as racist and bigots as some non indigenous people and feel they can disrupt a country and separate their own communities that they represent. They are a small percentage of First Nations people that are creating this problem and the majority want to better the lives of their communities and families with these projects. The remarks of free this...free that...running out of booze...etc..are so stereotype of First Nations people...and it couldnt be more untrue. I am married to a beautiful Secwepemc (Shuswap) woman and live on Reserve. She pays taxes like any one else...gets nothing for free...and has the most amazing caring attitude I have ever seen. If she saw this thread...she probably would at first cry..then be angry...and then ask me to leave Snow and Mud. Sad thing is..many people know her on here and would be shocked to relate her indigenous background to this thread.
The biggest fear that my wife had during all these protests and blockades was all the threats that were on the internet towards all First Nations people. She feels that they are all been grouped into one and if some one , some day carried thru with those threats...she or her daughters/grand daughters would be hurt, injured or killed. Scary for her and my Family!!
Think abit this way..
like the Corona virus...
Think about that and lets all be kind to each other.......last time I checked...we all bleed the same color
So if she buys a vehicle, fuel, tobacco, etc she pays all taxes? Just a question not judging.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think abit this way..
like the Corona virus...
So how come every other band was not jumping up and down for the wets to stop this chit and smarten up

That's how Indians get lumped together, there's so many bands, but if one band is doing blockades, and makes Indians look like chit, you never see other bands saying come on, smarten up you dip chits

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the last post i seen that had anything to do with the blockade is now the GOV is not treating them fairly and giving the same handouts everyone else is getting over the virus...

Technically for them to receive tax free they are suppose to live on reserve land and buy or have the product delivered to their home/reserve.. But we all know the car dealers bend this rule and sell to everyone and just deliver to reserve dont matter if they have a reserve address or not

Also anything delivered to reserve if they stop making payments on anything no one can go in and reposes it... I watched a few local rental places just about loose their business over that one

Last edited:
Top Bottom