West ridge and trail trenchers

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy and i took our 13 and 14 year old boys into westridge today without any trouble. The trail in was the best i have seen in a long time so it would be nice to keep it that way. So if those kids can make it in there without trenching why cant a bunch of grown men refrain from digging that trail right to china. This is the advice i gave them. Look ahead and plan for whats comming up ahead. Carry some speed through the icy patches and up the steep parts so you dont have to pin it and spin the crap out of it half way up the hill.... Seems simple.
Only the four of us in upper westridge today...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree. it was a mess during the week there. someone had made some MASSIVE trenches in spots that really shouldnt be. our group tries to fill in the trail as we head down. and we try to drive on the sides and push snow in or pack down new spots to drive rather than driving up the single track and back down the single track. after 5 or 6 machines go down the trail really shapes up

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were in there at the end of Novenber, a buddy and I on XPs had to ask the 2 turbo Nytros in front of us to let us go first....they cleaned it to the rocks on every steep climb.

Back in the day it was the big triples we had to get in front of, they would do the same thing.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah no kidding.

EASSSYYY BOYS

lets get to the alpine before we get into the boost.

saw a tnytro polishing up allan creek nicely last week too. at the top of the steep hill where you dont even need to be on the gas really

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well max we left it good for you.Man i was so proud of those kids for riding in there like pro,s.

Top Bottom