West ED

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to west Ed tomorrow any good stores i should go to at the mall or close to the mall? Any sled stores near by? :d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I avoid WEM like the plague..... water park is the only reason I'd go...

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is soundwave going on tonight at the water park, my wife just flew there today with 2 friends to attend.

the gun range is my favorite place in west ed, besides that the go carts used to be fun when they were there. cant think of any sled shops close to there.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin Equipment is North of West Edmonton Mall. North on 170 ST to 118 Ave - West a couple of blocks on the North side of 118 Ave. Good selection of outer wear ( Klim, etc.) and accesories.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I could lead you through west ed mall with my eyes closed. What are you looking to get? Are you taking kids with you?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you want a real adventure go to the basement haha i got stuck down there when my dad told me to take the siscore lift up stairs the frieght elevator didnt like the lift and went down to the basement... there are some weird mall rats down there haha

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Find Lululemon STAT.

Do not stray from your mission...

Proceed to empty wallet.

Go home happy with pants that give you a delicious azz :)

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure do love lulu azz!!

O yes frigging amazing, I have almost walked into things staring at it. Always walk by that store anytime I go to the mall......

Honestly don't go there much though maybe once a year which is odd considering I live a whole 2 minutes away.....To crowded would rather go other places.

Top Bottom