Went for a cleaning and...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
all the pain and agony!

I was really blessed (no I'm not a Christian nor that religious).....mine were congenitally missing! I doo feel sorry for all you guys, honest Injun!!!!!

:vancouver::vancouver:
:vancouver:

I like this smilie......

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
all the pain and agony!

I was really blessed (no I'm not a Christian nor that religious).....mine were congenitally missing! I doo feel sorry for all you guys, honest Injun!!!!!

I like this smilie......

we call that genetically advanced ........ congratulations! :beer::d:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
all the pain and agony!

I was really blessed (no i'm not a christian nor that religious).....mine were congenitally missing! I doo feel sorry for all you guys, honest injun!!!!!

I like this smilie......

bastage........ I had all 4 removed at the same time, and suffered like everyone for about a week, then about a year later had it redone, as there were calcium deposits that grew in!!!!! Fuggin' teeth!!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I find it's not the old tooth socket that hurt. My front teeth were in pain last night. And today I woke up feeling like total crap. I guess I must leaked all night into my stomach. Then had a tims and a donut broken into tiny pieces. And that's all I've eaten since. So this morning I'm on a job site and start violently sneezing. Oh no. So I had to run the gauze all morning again. I took a benedril , Big mistake with no food. I had to run to macs for some skittles to consume and some sunny d. If I went home I would be sleeping when my head hit the pillow. I stopped taking pain killers last night at midnight. Now I'm taking it easy for the day.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 would hurt, need some strong pain killers for that.
My freezing is all out and it kinda feels like I slipped with a wrench and hit myself in the jaw. I've been at work on sites and won't be back till about 8:30 so I need to suck it up.

4 was pretty easy actually. They weren't through the gum and pushing on my other teeth and causing them to bleed. Long story short, they had to cut them out. I was asleep for the whole thing. Didn't feel it until I accidentally ate a potato chip... OWCH!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got all 4 removed at once as well. Told them to knock me out. I wasn't gonna be awake for it. Really hot nurse there when I woke up.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got all 4 removed at once as well. Told them to knock me out. I wasn't gonna be awake for it. Really hot nurse there when I woke up.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

Couldn't have given you much gas then cuz I know when I had mine taken out plus the two molars that had been shattered by two growing diametrically I am pretty sure I could have cared less if it had been Angelina Jolie standing there when I woke up. Course I am an absolute wuss when it comes to crap like that(especially needles)

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had lots to say when the woke me up. Overall it wasn't bad. Just don't eat chips! I didn't have much for swelling, nor did I use ice packs. Just the T-3's and antibiotics.

Top Bottom