Went for a cleaning and...

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Its a boy!

Went to see sledderdoc today for a quick cleaning and ended up with a present.

No actually went in for a filling and an extraction of my left bottom wisdom tooth. I can say lots of freezing was needed. The tanker truck was at the front door. I was quite impressed, nice an gentle. I kept feeling sharp pains but the doc fixed that with more freezing. It took a bit before it came loose but then pop it was out. Seen some sweat forming on docs forehead he got his daily workout. Doc makes your dental trip enjoyable. Spruce Ridge Dental 780-962-5538. Spruce grove. Well worth the drive. And all the ladies there are real nice.

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ric that was a special treatment that was for you only. I see the experience was so good your still talking about it. Lmao.

I see the freezing is already wearing off. Good I'm getting hungry.

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's also funny is they have nice jewelry cases for your teeth. Now I can take this monster home and put it under my pillow. Well gotta head back to work.
there's a good tooth fairy joke here somewhere....bogger?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dunno about the rest of you guys but i am figuring doc must of had to wear a welding helmet with the glare he would of been getting from the big dentist spotlight reflecting back at him :d:d:beer:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
4 would hurt, need some strong pain killers for that.
My freezing is all out and it kinda feels like I slipped with a wrench and hit myself in the jaw. I've been at work on sites and won't be back till about 8:30 so I need to suck it up.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I'm amazed you shut up long enough for him to pull it :d

Nice work doc.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
4 would hurt, need some strong pain killers for that.
My freezing is all out and it kinda feels like I slipped with a wrench and hit myself in the jaw. I've been at work on sites and won't be back till about 8:30 so I need to suck it up.

lol....voice of experience?????

I had all 4 pulled at the same time and each one had to be split into 1/4's in order to get them out.... and even then he struggled.

Really didn't hurt at all...AT THE TIME... when the freezing came out I thought I was gonna pass out and chit my pants due to pain....

That was back in my self medicating days and I was able to make it bearable, first 8 hours after the freezing wore off was the worst but the bruising/swelling and tenderness lasted almost a week.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had all four wisdom pulled at once (2 had to be cut from gums as they didn't grow in), just had freezing and went to work that afternoon.

oh and no pain killers either, as i had a newborn at home and was feeding her

Top Bottom