Well my seasons over

TAV

Reaction score
Website
www.primels.ca
went ditch bangin yesterday had a pretty spectacular dismount. some thing didnt feel right in my elbow so i went to the hospital and it turns out i broke my elccron (cant spell it) in my right arm. im waitin to get surgery now. i need a plate and 2 screws to put my elbow joint back together. doc says im out for 3 months. :(

be safe everyone this feeling sucks!

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went ditch bangin yesterday had a pretty spectacular dismount. some thing didnt feel right in my elbow so i went to the hospital and it turns out i broke my elccron (cant spell it) in my right arm. im waitin to get surgery now. i need a plate and 2 screws to put my elbow joint back together. doc says im out for 3 months. :(

be safe everyone this feeling sucks!

Sorry to hear about your bad luck! Hopefully you are a quick healer!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That sucks...............Speedy recovery!
catmando!

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk about a chitty way to spend x-mas. Hopefully you can get out for some spring riding. Good luck.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crummy luck, I hope you have a speedy recovery and can at least get a couple of spring rides in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alfred

Reaction score
I am really sorry to hear about your rotten luck. I hope everything goes well for you. Looks like you will be watching a lot of the Boob tube.:TVsurf:

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its called the "olecranon process". It is part of the ulna that keeps your arm from hyper extending or going past 180 degrees. Ouch. Get well soon!

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a great recovery............if it helps we can send you pics through out the winter.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sucks,i did the same thing yesterday,deep snow power turns dont work good in a foot 1/2 snow,thought i snaped a cooler bone but just a sore shoulder and neck.getting old sucks...

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a drag! That shouldn't take the whole season to recover from....should it?

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your bad luck, but happy it wasn't worse. There'll be good riding in the spring on your new rocket ;)

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Sucks to hear that. Where were you banging ditches and what caused the dismount? Hopefully you'll be good to go for Late Feb or March!

I have a new pro camcorder setup if you wanna tag along and do some filming over the next few trips out? Can always use a gaffer for filming. :)

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can still ride, I crushed my hip and put artificial socket in and broken themar and now has for pins to hold together this happened at the end of november and was riding late that winter. You can do it. One hint is use it like you rented it....LOL

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks, hopefully you heal fast and can at least make a nice leisurely ride or two before the end of the season.

Top Bottom