well i think winter is here

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may have to go for a ditch cruise and make sure the turbos are running well.. lol

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 477
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 484
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 483

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If its deep enough to shovel, it has to be deep enough for a little boot! :headbanger:

Last edited:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If that's the first dump, you may be in for a shitload of snow :) Rip it up!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year sucked? Where were you sledding? Most powder days I have ever had last year!!!!
um, here at home where the pic was taken? in reference to the post I quoted, we are trying to gain members and interest in our club and the poor snowfall in the area last year really hurt us in regards to membership and trail usage. I had plenty of powder days as well, but had to drive 6-8 hrs to do so. kapeesh?

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
um, here at home where the pic was taken? in reference to the post I quoted, we are trying to gain members and interest in our club and the poor snowfall in the area last year really hurt us in regards to membership and trail usage. I had plenty of powder days as well, but had to drive 6-8 hrs to do so. kapeesh?

we should hook up forsure this winter and do some riding, it should be a good winter i hope.. up webberville towards the mill [by my house] the snow is a lot more than in town, i bet i have 5-6" in the ditches an yard around my house..

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we should hook up forsure this winter and do some riding, it should be a good winter i hope.. up webberville towards the mill [by my house] the snow is a lot more than in town, i bet i have 5-6" in the ditches an yard around my house..
you bet, that would be cool. there sure is a lot more to the north, but snow this early around here certainly is a good start. I think I only rode the hills once last year because of the poor snow in the valley, there was enough to trail ride but that isn't much fun to me. our next club meeting is Nov 12, would be awesome if you could attend and try and bring a few friends if possible. we could sure use some support, I suspect you aren't much of a trail guy either but we need to gain a bigger voice to ensure we are able to continue to ride around here before the gov't tries to close more areas to sledding.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
you bet, that would be cool. there sure is a lot more to the north, but snow this early around here certainly is a good start. I think I only rode the hills once last year because of the poor snow in the valley, there was enough to trail ride but that isn't much fun to me. our next club meeting is Nov 12, would be awesome if you could attend and try and bring a few friends if possible. we could sure use some support, I suspect you aren't much of a trail guy either but we need to gain a bigger voice to ensure we are able to continue to ride around here before the gov't tries to close more areas to sledding.

early snow "should" make membership recruitment easier!

Machz9805

Reaction score
Good snow up in High Level and area also! Some are areas southeast of High Level are reporting about 18 inches down and still snowing....could be a good year!!!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see youre still driving that old piece of crap 2012 megacab. Come on man..........things like a year old and probably has close to 10,000km on it. Get a new one already.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see youre still driving that old piece of crap 2012 megacab. Come on man..........things like a year old and probably has close to 10,000km on it. Get a new one already.

LOL... Ill be looking for a new one soon.

Top Bottom