Well hi there everyone..

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i am new here and was incouraged to sign up by the owner of this site at the snowmobile and atv show in calgary. so i did.......

i have been a member of the best CAN_AM site, which is CAN-AM TALK. COM which i have been a member since feb of 2007.

i also talk on atv frontier. com in the calgary atv riders section and the rebels section which is part of the calgary club.

well check out my garage pics of my quad and soon i will put my race vehicles on my garage. i have been into drag racing for 32 years and own a 82 s10 pro street truck that runs 10.5 in the quarter and a 74 corvette that runs 11.40's .

i have 10 years of motocross racing in the 70's and 5 years of PWC racing in the 90's under my belt. i have been now into quads for 12 years and ride my renegade in the trails and on an mx track up by where i camp in rocky mountain house. i have put in about 5 hrs a weekend riding a mx track every weekend in the spring, summer and fall for the last 5 years on my 800 Renegade.

Even though i have done many years of mudding, i prefer to ride GNCC style and not to keen on the deep stuff anymore. mud is fine but i like the fast race type of riding cause i miss my mx years of racing.

alpinehero

Reaction score
welcome to snow and mud lots of information on here with allot of nice people to help out with your questions on anything have fun:d

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was quite the introduction, but now we know who you are, so thanks for that and Welcome to the site!!!:thumbsup2:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Can-am all the way!!! I have 2 09-800 Renegades and they are ridiculously fun, for speed and ripping up the mud.:devildancing::common001::devildancing:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, thanks guys for the welcome. i guess there will be more as time goes bye. i see thou it is more of a snowmobile site, than a hard core quad site, but thats ok. i love snowmobiling, but since i have all my other toys and things i do, i don't snowmoilble but i do quad every weekend, summer and winter. i actually don't leave out many weekends at all. last year i gave it a rest for 2 weekends out of 52. Love it! and in the summer i fit in the drag racing too. drag racing takes enough money a year that i could buy 3 or 4 snowmoibles, and a good trailer every year. so something has to go.....:rant:

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, thanks guys for the welcome. i guess there will be more as time goes bye. i see thou it is more of a snowmobile site, than a hard core quad site, but thats ok. i love snowmobiling, but since i have all my other toys and things i do, i don't snowmoilble but i do quad every weekend, summer and winter. i actually don't leave out many weekends at all. last year i gave it a rest for 2 weekends out of 52. Love it! and in the summer i fit in the drag racing too. drag racing takes enough money a year that i could buy 3 or 4 snowmoibles, and a good trailer every year. so something has to go.....:rant:

I used to quad all winter...until I landed my but on a '92 phazer 2. It's been like a crack habit ever since. I have loved my quads, especially the 800 renegade, but it is still just a filler for me until the snow flies. Be careful who you befriend on here, as one of them may take you sledding to the mountains. Before you know it, you've built a place in Valemount and you use every excuse in the book not to return to work...or so I've heard.

Welcome. Don't worry about all the sled talk, it will lighten up during the summer when the quads and boats get fired up.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a friend that lives in whislter B.C. and he worked at cougar mountain doing snowmoible tours and rides. i had a chance to go for a day. it was alot of fun.

Top Bottom