Welcome Sumx54 to the Moderation Team

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I would like to announce that sumx54 (Darcy) has been recruited to our SnowandMud moderation team. The outdoors, sledding and getting muddy are some of Darcy's passions, so I think he will be right at home. He resides in Whitecourt, Alberta, Alberta's snowmobile capital.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO WAY ANOTHER ONE....MY JOB JUST KEEPS GETTING TOUGHER..........
Congrats Sumx54:d...I think:eek:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:wtg: Congrats Darcy... Good for you. You Mods could not pick a finer gentleman.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Thanks all. Ron is right I live for the outdoors. I am very happily married with three awsome kids, boy 8 yrs races in the CMRC on his kx65, girl 6 rides a DRZ 70 dirtbike and also a raptor 80 and a second girl 15 months I have been on a dirtbike and sled since the age of 10 (27 years). I have rode and mapped most of the Alberta Rocky's and some of B.C. on dirtbike and quad. Mountain sledding is my newest discovery or should I say addiction. This will be my third season on a mountain sled and I feel right at home on it and can't get enough. Summer does suck :eek: I look forward to sharing riding areas and helping organize back country adventures with all you folks in the future. Thanks

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congrats Darcy,
this is also my 3rd season of Mountain sledding coming up and I AM ADDICTED as well. My name is Shawn and I am addicited, welcome to the support group!
first step is to admit it, second step is to sell the wife on why we need soo much $$$$ to play with. 3rd step is to ride all day long!
o.k. I am also addicted to MUd.

see you at the AA meetings or should I say POW POW meetings:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good on ya Darcy.........Now get to work! LOL!
catmando!

Top Bottom