Weir Boondocking...

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just though I'd post this on here beacause I know he uses the boards.

Yesterday in the Coal Creek staging area I found myself in need of some pliars to remove the exhaust springs on my sled. I'd forgot to bring my little tool kit and I recognized him (large decal on his truck) from the message boards here.

He's good people. Lent me his pliars and his custom spring-puller tool (that I'll be copying haha). It made life a lot easier and was greatly appreciated.

Sorry I didn't get your name, but thanks for the loaner tools!

:cool:

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big thanx and thumbs up to Andy and Shantelle at Wier Boondocking. I was looking at there posts and website late last night and decided to email and ask about the riding clinics. They said they were full right till the end of month. with my work schedule its hard to book anything ahead of time. Shantelle emailed back and said Andy was available today if I could make it. Ive ridden enough to get around and not get in trouble bit have always shyed away from the trees. anyways, met Andy this morning at Coal Creek, and away we went. Headed straigt for them trees. I was very happy with the amount of patience he had, and what he taught me. We spent most of the day in places I never imagined I would go, and gave me some confidence as to what I learned and whats to come. also the steak sandwiches over the fire were awesome. Im looking forward to going again, and I will call them again for some more lessons. Most of it I realized was common sense and that the old habits I had will need to change. I would suggest anyone that's new to the sport or the mountains to call them and spend some time with their clinics. Well worth it. Opens up a lot of choices. Again thanx again Andy and Chantelle for the great time, wearing me out, and the last minute late night booking.

Top Bottom