Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never weighed but about 5 lbs or so.

vjc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 pounds.... So let's get this started "why a nypex"
I own both nytro and apex full mod, love it. Never weigh it but I can't see it being much different.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 pounds.... So let's get this started "why a nypex"
I own both nytro and apex full mod, love it. Never weigh it but I can't see it being much different.

I love the smooth power of the apex and the feel of the nytro. Plus I don't bash other brands but I am Yamaha loyal for sure.

vjc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the smooth power of the apex and the feel of the nytro. Plus I don't bash other brands but I am Yamaha loyal for sure.

I moved my skid (m10) forward and it feels lighter that my nytro, turns sharper, and does not sway and dart around.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I moved my skid (m10) forward and it feels lighter that my nytro, turns sharper, and does not sway and dart around.

Dont get me wrong man I like my apex. Just liked ridin a nytro better. So I'm merging the two and can't wait to see what it's like. And if a guy is concerned about weight then a Yamaha is not the way to go.IMO.

vjc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I am saying is, a full mod Apex should be close to the same weight as a Nypex..........?

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I am saying is, a full mod Apex should be close to the same weight as a Nypex..........?

i would guess you r correct. i will be done mine by the end of summer and weigh it for ya

Top Bottom