Weight of the t3 flex track 174...

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got a weight from the new doo style three inch 174 track?

need to place a order soon, and weight is carrying into decision

a ported 174 declipped camo extreme comes in around the 70lbs

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Winter Brew said the T3 163 weighed 59lbs which is 10lbs lighter than the old 162x3 so would be safe to assume the new T3 174 should be around that 64lb marker.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to BJ's weights T3 163" is 61lbs and T3 174" is 65lbs

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this from a old post

three inch 174 track comming in at 79lbs from ups.... de nubed, two out of three steel track clips removed and track porting done, total weight of 6lbs removed, porting also helped in track flexing, the track is very stiff in stock fourm

seams like if I could get a postive weight of the doo 174, it is looking to be a lot lighter... Any pictures of any on the scale??

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got two different people giving their measured weights that are pretty darn close... I got my stuff from XM forum on snowest, no pics

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill pry hang around just to see what kind of uneducated, worthless dribble is exchanged.

Your a troll. Please don't feed him.

Definition:

An over 30 male who lives in his parents' basement. Usually lacking in social skills. Never has a girlfriend. Heterosexual (non-practicing). Seldom employed. Loves Dungeons and Dragons. Usually overweight, bald. Comic book fanatic. Secretly (or not) wants to be his favorite comic book hero.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grabbed a t3 from racers edge tonight, since dealers are sold out....seen a few other sweet sleds in the shop

Official weight of doo t3 174 inch track on my scale of 62.8lbs.... Dam is that light:d good job brp, and on same scale 174 camo extreme is 78.5lbs

few concerns could be that paddles seam very stiff compared to camo extreme, and I wish brp would of put paddles all the way to the outside... They left them in about 1/2" Be losing traction with that over extreme that go to the outside

hope it works out, not a cheap track, and has no Steel clips on it so will their be premature wear on drivers...

would porting help...

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Should of said every second port there is clips, not every port like camoplast

yes ken, seen yours and and a turbo sled in there as well...

he was all pumped about his new skid, could be the answer... Sounds like the turbo system from boost it looks promising

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been talking to Neil as we sold him a T3. He is very impressed with the sled so far. Said it is very fast.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doos motor works very well under pressure, better than the others, nice to him on track

Been talking to Neil as we sold him a T3. He is very impressed with the sled so far. Said it is very fast.

The answer to the stock skid holding skis down on the steep and deep

Top Bottom