weekend in golden

summit06

Reaction score
Was in golden on the weekend. There was about 6" of fresh on friday. Rode quartz on sat was a great day. Rode gorman on sunday could not see much cloudy and windy. But a bad day sledding is better than a good day at work. Golden has to do something about the price of gas there 1.10 a liter is a bit high. Like the area but getting a little pricey.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We were in Golden on the weekend as well,Quartz on Saturday was allright,was some fresh stuff but could have used a bit more.Went to a lttle hidden spot out by Silent pass on Sunday and had the whole place to ourselves and there was about 2.5 ft of fresh stuff to play in,was a blast.I would recommend the long ride in to silent pass if your looking for the powder!
Oh ya! Pulled out a couple polaris's this weekend and yes the sno bungee works great!
catmando!:Snowmobile1:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Catmando...great to hear the conditions are good in Silent Pass. We ride there on Saturday the 27th.
Hidden Spot, please fell free to P.M. it's location.
Pulled out a couple of Polaris's...Hmmm seems suspicious....how did your wife's photos turn out....:)
How did the ladies do on the trip? Did they enjoy the ride?

We were in Golden on the weekend as well,Quartz on Saturday was allright,was some fresh stuff but could have used a bit more.Went to a lttle hidden spot out by Silent pass on Sunday and had the whole place to ourselves and there was about 2.5 ft of fresh stuff to play in,was a blast.I would recommend the long ride in to silent pass if your looking for the powder!
Oh ya! Pulled out a couple polaris's this weekend and yes the sno bungee works great!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thats funny,she did get some good pics I must admit, unfortunatly I'm working on the new me and I'm so far up the mountain past the Polaris's you cant tell its me!The ladies thought Quartz Creek was great,the weather was good and they got a great shelter.We do look forward to going back!Not sure about Silent Pass though,that is one long ride in!Not that many people back there!I can see why the conditiond are good!There is a story behind the hidden place we found I will fill you in on that with a P.M.
catmando!
:doh:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Thanks for the update. Glad the ladies enjoyed the trip.
So Far Up The Mountain You Can't Tell It's You...That's funny, did you buy a new sled?
Hey, would apprecaite the P.M. about the secret place...maybe I don't deserve it after that previous comment?:) :) :)

GRD

Reaction score
You guys and your hidden spot.

We are planning to ride on the 26 & 27, would defiantly join sledbunny in Silent for a hidden spot!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Catmandoo

HEY ARE YOU GUYS HEADING OUT THIS WEEKEND COMING UP:confused: ?? WE'RE HEADING UP FRIDAY AND RIDING SATURDAY AND MOST OF SUNDAY AND COMING HOME.. IF YOU GUYS ARE OUT THIS WEEKEND IN GOLDEN, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE:p , WE'LL LET YOU HOOK-UP(ESPECIALLY NOW THAT YOU HAVE THAT MAGIC TOOL). AND DON'T WORRY, IT WON'T BE LIKE RIDING WITH YOUR WIFE:D . IF ANYTHING, WE'LL BE SO HIGH ABOVE YOUR LITTLE KITTYCAT, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE US:rolleyes: . SEE YOU LATER TODAY

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i think there is a group of 4-7 coming this weekend to golden. i think were gonna ride with some locals and there SECRET spots in the hope area. I must say though, silent pass is a long ride in, but worth every mile once ur back there. There is always less people at silent pass compared to everywhere else out in golden.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
HEY ARE YOU GUYS HEADING OUT THIS WEEKEND COMING UP:confused: ?? WE'RE HEADING UP FRIDAY AND RIDING SATURDAY AND MOST OF SUNDAY AND COMING HOME.. IF YOU GUYS ARE OUT THIS WEEKEND IN GOLDEN, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE:p , WE'LL LET YOU HOOK-UP(ESPECIALLY NOW THAT YOU HAVE THAT MAGIC TOOL). AND DON'T WORRY, IT WON'T BE LIKE RIDING WITH YOUR WIFE:D . IF ANYTHING, WE'LL BE SO HIGH ABOVE YOUR LITTLE KITTYCAT, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE US:rolleyes: . SEE YOU LATER TODAY

Well after checking out that big doo I better be nice to you,you might have too borrow 2 or 3 of those special tools if you ever get that thing stuck!The weekends we discussed wont work but we really have to find one that does so we can put that skirt on a deserving sole LOL!Sledbunny you listening !If I dont see you guys before you leave have a good trip and say Hi to Doris for me!
catmando!:rant:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
10-4 there catmandoo

Hey skirt wearer:nono: , oops, sorry, I did it again:rolleyes: yea, we'll say high to doris at their lodge(GLENOBLE) in Golden. too bad you couldnt join us. gonna be a short trip, but a blast I think:D . Remember, to post that pic of you trying to find silent pass, and your wife having to pull you out(oh, shoot, sorry catmandoo, I thought that out loud) of the ditch:rolleyes: .

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Catmando

Catmando, good to see you last night and swap sledding lies.

We should try and plan a "snow and mud" ride later in the season to McBride or Valmont...I think it would be a blast. We will let summitric plan it!!!

We got most everything completed last night on my RMK 800. Looks like we have solved the Slider Problem. A couple more minor things to do and we are ready to take on Golden

Thanks for your input.:D :D :D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the Xtreme gear Ric,Will make sure I drop off a toque for ya to keep your ears warm,I hear your ears get cold when your shoveling in a skirt!LOLGlad you got your sled ready to go Sledbunnyracing.Enjoyed swaping sled stories last night with you guys.Definatly got to plan that trip!
Later catmando!:Cla:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Catmandoo

Catmando, will chat when I return with Photo's of Summitric stuck in Golden.

I'M SURE GONNA GET A WORKOUT THIS WEEKEND GETTING "SKIRT WEARING" SLEDBUNNYRACING OUTA MY RUTS ALL WEEKEND:snow: . DID YOU NOTICE I HAVE THE SNOBUNJE BECAUSE CURTIS IS ALWAYS STUCK, AND I GOTTA PULL HIM OUT...... THOSE OFFICE TYPES:biglaugh: , DON'T YA KNOW??

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well you boys have a blast this weekend,conditions are good and hopefully you get some sunshine so sledbunny's pics turn out nice and clear!LOL!
Will pick up superclamps next week!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
catmandoo!!!

Hey little kitty, did you want to pick the clamps up at the shop, or at my home garage??? I'll bring 'em home if you want, now that you know where I live. Did you notice there's no kats in my neighbourhood, only dogs??? weird:werd: . Can't wait..... Golden, here we come, ready or not!!!!:D

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Golden

weather forcast is for golden skies for the next few days Enjoy but be safe and Sledbunny take lots of pictures maybe a movie of whoever wears the skirt and remember part 2 of that story I heard was whoever wears the skirt allday wears a pink thong over his pants all night. Looks good on you sledbunny or summitric or whoever. Ride hard summers coming

Top Bottom