We have a lot to be thankful for in North America....

Summitdoorule

Reaction score
That is AWESOME!!!... Thank you for sharing that Video... I guess Russia is a little behind the times??? Sorta like 1903 maybe??? But you are right we doo have it REALLY good here...

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Just surfing around youtube tonight and came across a russian (i think?) sled... it has 10HP so i don't think it will be pulling the big highmarks, but the best things are the liquor storage and the stick shift...WOW .... we really doo have it good in this country...get it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDWCM1V7dxM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6_RZ14JdPI

it comes apart fairly easy. funny the rear idlers are drivers but not driven by the motor. I thought it was but it has a chain case like a normal sled driven at the front.

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wait,you will see them for sale at Canadian Tire next year.Right beside the Chinese atv's and dirty bike's.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez! That's better watching than 98% of the 12 million go pro videos that people seem to insist on making and posting at every possible opportunity, he's likely gunna feed that Ruski Butter ripple to that Siberian Sled Bettie and see if she'll wear that pink bikini under the seat, Ride on Commrade!

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top ten reasons Russian sledding is better than north america(to be read in yakov Smirnoff accent)

10. Winter is 11 months of year
9. No need to snow check. only 4 month line up wait for new Kieve 125 model
8. White sunglasses not allowed in Russia
7. Trail fee is free. Is no trail.
6. no longhairfreak
5. Soon we have new blizzard 7500 for sale
4. Putin rocks
3. If you don't like to sled, can always ride trans Siberian railway
2. Borscht tastes great in muff pot.
1. No Need to buy pricy av gas for sled

Last edited:

Plattler

Reaction score
My son had a GIO quad (China). The engine run switch, the thumb throttle and the sound of the electric start and engine are identical. I wonder if it is ONLY electric start. The quad was.

Top Bottom