We are being tracked when we leave our houses

2Turnipsinheat

Reaction score
I couldn’t give two ****s track away, the government can’t even move a pack of Indians off a train track how can they track every single cell phone,

Seems to me the government did move the Indians off the tracks. Along with most vehicles off the road, people off the streets. The plan may have not been clearly explained on cbc but I would say job well done so far! lol. :d

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is like 10 year old news. Gov't only made it public reecently and the public are treating it like H1N1

Prepare for more conspiracy theories, by sheeple

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to me the government did move the Indians off the tracks. Along with most vehicles off the road, people off the streets. The plan may have not been clearly explained on cbc but I would say job well done so far! lol. :d

ya because of this virus if it hadn’t come they’d still be there beating on their drums blocking railways

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know this is a crazy idea but just leave the cell phone at home when you go out. I know that is an absolute crazy idea to some and you know who you are - check your phone walk 5 steps, check phone, walk 3 more steps check phone, walk 6 steps check phone..... get into movie theatre stay on phone at all times lol

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha this is new news? this has been going on for years... why do you think everything you talk about online or search suddenly starts poping up in your google or other apps. You dont even need to be on a computer that has any info about you and it will still pop up.. I can search for something on my work computer were it has no personal info about me and i have never opened a personal app or program in it.. go home and something to do with one of my searches will be on my FB or other account... Does not matter if you shut off your location service and other options on your phone it will still pick it up on cellular data or wifi..

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't want to be tracked, shut your phone down and pull the battery...

Life is that simple...

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally don't have anything to hide so I don't care.

But lets turn this around the other way, say you live on a rural property and your house was broken into and robbed, lets say the police look at the cell provider data and there were a couple cell phones in the area at the time, they track down the owners of these phones and find your stuff, would you be happy about being tracked then?

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

But lets turn this around the other way, say you live on a rural property and your house was broken into and robbed, lets say the police look at the cell provider data and there were a couple cell phones in the area at the time, they track down the owners of these phones and find your stuff, would you be happy about being tracked then?

man they can’t even shut down a well known drug house in my area, and when a truck does get stolen they don’t try to hard to bring them into justice so I wouldn’t hold my breathe probably against they’re right to track down their cell phones, I knew a guy had some loser break into a well site on his land and he found a cell phone the thief had lost, so he called the cops, he said here’s the phone you can see who it is and they said we can’t touch that phone cause it’s against his privacy

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You're funny if you think the cops would go to that much trouble. They don't even want to do police reports or press charges if they catch someone. The only people to get punished are if you deal with the thieves yourself then the cops will show up to charge you.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess that's part of my point, if the tracking is largely done by computer it takes the work away from an officer. Think of how photo radar is overused, if there was a lazy way like that to catch thieves like that they'd be all over it.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess that's part of my point, if the tracking is largely done by computer it takes the work away from an officer. Think of how photo radar is overused, if there was a lazy way like that to catch thieves like that they'd be all over it.

No they wouldn't. Because our joke of a justice system let's them right back out. Someone caught stealing will be let right back out in many cases the same day to be back stealing. Even if the cops catch someone in the act they want to let them go, they don't want to do the paperwork.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^. Yep. Live with this nightmare of thieving, meth smoken, adult children of my shatty neighbours!

Our neighbourhood did all the leg work to get them cought in the act victimizing another neighbour.

Then

The system does fawk all to the criminals, except teases the victims with prolonged bullshat trials giving them a glimmer for a hope for a chance of justice that never happens.

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Damn christmas gifts!

I knew I should have kept my old flip phone with non of this fancy stuff that I dont know how to use.

Well on the lighter side, It might help the cops find me!

I cant remember half the time what I was doing or how I got there. LOL

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bluetooth and location are shut off on my phone unless I need them. Always have been.

Dosent matter, they will still track you and gather your info even when you specifically ask them not too.

Its always been like that, nothing new here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jofy4YAuDE0

If they can gather that much info just off your phone just imagine what they can get from one of those live mic's like Siri. And people voluntarily put them in their home! They have already been proven beyond any doubt that they DO listen in and record you. Even if you have nothing to hide, that should scare the hell out of you. I wounder how many people will block out a licence plate in a photo they post online and still have a Siri in their home?

Last edited:

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed.

It's not all bad, think about an emergency. If you pocket dial 911 and they can't get a hold of you cops will show up in a few minutes.

I called 911 and told them it was a medical emergency in January, it took 74 minutes for ambulance to arrive, and the cops were 5 minutes later. Don't be expecting a quick response from 911.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There is no money in it, and doesn't go towards their monthly revenue ticket quota.

Top Bottom