WCHA classes rules and regulations are up on the website

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are open to suggestions but we are trying to keep prize money high enough to substantiate travel to events, keep in mind the page states minimums and we are going to post actual figures for the Bear Mountain Climb soon

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if I'm driving 12 hours to this race i sure hope I can enter the 3 classes with my stocker or there is no point in me coming. Might as well get as much seat time as i can get.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are looking at the wider scope of classes and lowering prize money at the moment, overwhelming response was prize money was less of an attraction and that racers just want to come compete, we will be having a meeting this week regarding the matter and are thinking of making each classes total prize money around the $1500 mark combined with plaques or trophies to the top three. In the event we go with route, the initial entry fee will remain high due to cost of bibs and the dinner are quite high(dinner is great at the chalet though) but additional class entries will be low to facilitate more competitors racing multiple classes. We do really listen as best we can to those interested in us so feel free to make suggestions ad help us make our events the best we can.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website has a terrible address we will be upgrading the account and making an easier address soon, the site is continuously being upgraded with the info/concerns/questions people are bringing up as well as the waiver forms are up and will be at the venue to fill out if they are not completed prior and brought to the event. We are sorry for the way everything is so delayed and disorganized but as I have mentioned countless times we were really aiming for next season to start so we could have secured sponsors and venues and had all f this in order, thanks for your assistance and patience in our first season.

Top Bottom